What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

since theres no chinese forum could someone help

bentom187

Veteran
i figured this was the best place to find somone who may be able to speak/read mandarin if so pls PM me

bentom187

Veteran
ok could you please look this websight over,for anybook that maybe in english,i am extremley intrested in what the master has to say and im saving to go to wugulun achadamey, he has one breathing technique to start off with in english ,but thats all the rest is in mandrin please if there are more techniques you could find that i could start here on my own i would be in your debt.

If you are interested in breathing techniques there are many books out there you could get on the subject. There are also many youtube videos on the subject, not only Chinese but also Indian. Check out 'The Art of Breathing' by Nancy Zi published by Bantam New Age Books. Her teachings are based on the ancient chi kung. It is an excellent book that will teach you how to breath correctly and move and use you chi (life energy) for healing and energizing.

Best of luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts