What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Simple question about leaves

Stizo

Veteran
Don’t pull off till leaves yellow if you need to pull them off at all. Right at the end of flower, pulling yellow leaves off is fine.
Some plants will display red pigment naturally. Sometimes it’s due to cold temperatures and anthocyanins in the plant turn red, purple or black.
Sometimes it can be that the plant is lacking in some nutrition such as phosphorus and sometimes it will need calcium/magnesium to aid it taking up phosphorus.
Unless the plant looks sick or weak, it generally doesn’t mean much at all and is nothing to worry about.
Hope this helps.

stiff

Veteran
I bet you use LED...all my plants have red stems since I switched to led. But besides that all I have to do is give more calcium,Magnesium and in general more fertiliser
I just ignore them and it's fine