What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

woolybear

Veteran
mostly clear trichs, going to chop her this weekend I think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
This one was from clone and grown in a coco pot. This is the sour milk skunk pheno that is very potent and the buds have great form.

woolybear

Veteran
what is the process called when the leaves turn colors? when they go from green to purple to yellow and fall off.

I'm flushing the plant yes, but what actually is going on in the plant that causes the color change?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is the process called when the leaves turn colors? when they go from green to purple to yellow and fall off.

I'm flushing the plant yes, but what actually is going on in the plant that causes the color change?

It's the end, and she knows it.

Since you are flushing, the leafs are giving up their stored energy to the buds

I would wait a bit longer as those top pistils look young and healthy

woolybear

Veteran
It's the end, and she knows it.

Since you are flushing, the leafs are giving up their stored energy to the buds

I would wait a bit longer as those top pistils look young and healthy

Good call. I'll wait until the trichs are more cloudy.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi wooly

Great pics man. Thanks for sharing

Rsk or her crosses should not be judged by trichs. They do best at 60 days bloom then at least 3 days of shock ripening

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
Hi wooly

Great pics man. Thanks for sharing

Rsk or her crosses should not be judged by trichs. They do best at 60 days bloom then at least 3 days of shock ripening

med-man

Great tip med-man. This is a good time to test out the shock ripening technique, in past grows I couldn't because I had too many plants in flower.

For those who don't know, shock ripening is:

give plants at least 72 hours of pitch black and ice water before harvest, to activate its immune system to produce more resin to increase yield, quality, smell and taste

thanks for the reminder dude! I'll be giving this girl the ice cube 3 day chilly jones treatment starting tomorrow!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wooly

no probs

upon further inspection looking at pics on my desktop. i am seeing an over ripe plant with excess "stress" pistols. i am not therte in person. but 22 finishes very fast, esp right at the end. tough to say for sure

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
hey wooly

no probs

upon further inspection looking at pics on my desktop. i am seeing an over ripe plant with excess "stress" pistols. i am not therte in person. but 22 finishes very fast, esp right at the end. tough to say for sure

med-man

very cool, so that what those fresh clumps of pistils are!

I wouldn't mind at all if this was a 50-day strain. Putting her in a darkness period....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wooly

wow auto spell really did my last post in

you said it way better then me.

ya i would say subject to grow method and co2 you can have a 45-55 day plant on your hands

great find. they loooook tastey

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
hey wooly

wow auto spell really did my last post in

you said it way better then me.

ya i would say subject to grow method and co2 you can have a 45-55 day plant on your hands

great find. they loooook tastey

med-man

indeed they do! you can really see how the skunk adds weight. I smoked my last entire harvest of this plant, that's how good it is!

I'll be interested in how the ethanol hash turns out. The buds are very strongly scented sour milk with a bit of skunk. Mostly sour milk. Sour milk terps in the hash?

I have many clones of this plant in the arsenal and it'll be grown med man hydro style after I cut down the rock star kush.

thanks again mm and icmag. med mans herbs are better than any medical plants i've had in my area. recently i tried a seemingly authentic forum cookies and wifi, i don't get the hype.

hkj

i find your mm strains came out very well! rss smelling like sour milk? yes please! srss smeling pungent body odour? mm-hmm.

i am hoping to find a mother with unique fragrances like yours.. been so long since ive medicated with something other than sweet smelling kushs.

woolybear

Veteran
i find your mm strains came out very well! rss smelling like sour milk? yes please! srss smeling pungent body odour? mm-hmm.

i am hoping to find a mother with unique fragrances like yours.. been so long since ive medicated with something other than sweet smelling kushs.

my srss came out like very sour milk skunk. by the time i was done trimming the srss i chopped the other day i really needed fresh air; the smell in the air was oppressive and foul

the rock star skunk was much milder, am hoping this round of freezer curing she'll be a bit stankier.