What's new

Shredding

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you like shred guitar this guy should do the trick for you. I have not heard better or faster in that genre. He has many other videos if you are interested.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you like shred guitar this guy should do the trick for you. I have not heard better or faster in that genre. He has many other videos if you are interested.

That is f__king killer! Thanks for sharing.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a custom build guitar from KnE out of LA. 1 5/8" nut and 18mm at the first fret and 21mm thick at the 12th fret. Super skinny bolt on maple neck with flat 16" radius fretboard and jumbo stainless frets. I wanted a racecar guitar and got it. 1 3/8" thick mahogany body Dinky style, so a bit smaller than a standard strat. It makes playing fast really easy.

$1260 was the cost which is quite low for a US made custom guitar. Weighs only 6 lbs. Action was set as low as possible and no reason for me to mess with that. Was in tune when I got it. hehe Fender locking tuners and GraphTech nut and string thru fixed bridge. Pickups are quite hot and in store made. Not sure if I will swap out the pick ups.
402896727_1066941368042199_6238039382714554314_n.jpg

Persianfarmer

Now thats some freaking serious sound!!!! Many thanks and you got some great taste

BusyB

This is a custom build guitar from KnE out of LA. 1 5/8" nut and 18mm at the first fret and 21mm thick at the 12th fret. Super skinny bolt on maple neck with flat 16" radius fretboard and jumbo stainless frets. I wanted a racecar guitar and got it. 1 3/8" thick mahogany body Dinky style, so a bit smaller than a standard strat. It makes playing fast really easy.

$1260 was the cost which is quite low for a US made custom guitar. Weighs only 6 lbs. Action was set as low as possible and no reason for me to mess with that. Was in tune when I got it. hehe Fender locking tuners and GraphTech nut and string thru fixed bridge. Pickups are quite hot and in store made. Not sure if I will swap out the pick ups. View attachment 18925669
Drooling over that !

Latest posts

Latest posts