What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres my latest auto flower buds. Fast Buds.
This one is close to harvest.

Auto flowers are in my opinion going to be the major future of cannabis because they grow bigger these days and they have more THC and the short growing time. So that would mean that outdoors you could harvest at least 2-3 times this season. Get a good harvest Indoors faster than photoperiods do.

Attachments

• 20191016_105252.jpg
    20191016_105252.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20191016_105615.jpg
    20191016_105615.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20191016_110029.jpg
    20191016_110029.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20191016_105942.jpg
    20191016_105942.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20191016_105426.jpg
    20191016_105426.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 52

AutoMagic

Autos are the only thing I have ever grown. I am new to this (first harvest this past spring)
however I am finding that these autos will do exactly what they say. I am using soil with coots mix.....nothing else except for well water. Using two 60w COBS
Here are a couple pics from my last 2 plants.

Last edited by a moderator:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great, Magic. What selections/hybrids? Nicely done!
We use a similar organic soil mix, similar to Coots mix.

AutoMagic

Looks great, Magic. What selections/hybrids? Nicely done!
We use a similar organic soil mix, similar to Coots mix.

The purple one is a Fastberry from Fast Buds
The WW x BB is from Femaleseeds
The Grape Walker Kush is Mephisto

I do the 1/3 1/3 1/3 route. Sphangum peat moss with pearlite and earthworm castings.
I add the Coots mix per directions and then just water only.
It just seems so simple to me to not have to be worried about Ph etc etc.....genetics, good dirt, bright lights and water makes the candy man come..LOL

what_can_there

Pics of my latest grow. I had 4 autoflowers in a 120x120 cm homebox, it took them 16 weeks to finish the cycle from seed to harvest. The lights were on the whole time, 24/0. I used 115 Watt TCI panels and the dry yield was measured at 281 grams.

picture.php

what_can_there

Thanks, I received Kush Auto fem seeds (Seedsman) 2 years ago, I liked the stuff and i pollinated it with one of my regular auto line. The plants on the picture came from the seeds i made, they are roughly 75% Kush auto and 25% Malana Bomb.

Koondense

Veteran
Really, only 115W for a 120x120? Amazing!
You did a great job with the plants and got a very impressive yield for the watts used, congratulations!

Cheers

shell

grow tent 1x1x2, 4x cob 55w, 6L pots, 3x Tyrone special, 2x SODKxRipley"s OG, 2x thinmint crack. 1x sweet pure cbd

24days
picture.php

56days
picture.php

:tiphat:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
some great looking pics guys!
this is actually my first year growing autos outdoors and im pretty happy with the results
this is obilisk by afterthought autos

i got off to a late start this year and only had a short window of time to grow outdoors, but these gals really came through

/thanks to aridbud of afterthought autos for steering me in the right direction my man!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
great looking plant, chato'
was she grown indoors?

thanks ab'
given the short season, im really impressed with the results
we started her in sept when most regular seed would be just about done in my area and we were really impressed with how fast she grew
she was super easy to grow and from the sample buds she is going to be a nice smoke

Last edited by a moderator:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Gas and Guns by Afterthought Autos at 74 days from germination. Two gallon pots in an E&F using GH 3-part under 130 watts of LEDs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php