What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Gorilla auto

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great looking plant, chato'
was she grown indoors?

thanks ab'
given the short season, im really impressed with the results
we started her in sept when most regular seed would be just about done in my area and we were really impressed with how fast she grew
she was super easy to grow and from the sample buds she is going to be a nice smoke

Excellent to hear! Can't read the edited part. Appreciate yours and Reiko's grow pics showing what we do!

blueschato

Veteran
picture.php

Blue Dream 5°week flow.

@Pop rocks,Yes indoor under 180 Watts screw in led bulbs as the b,d.above,in total i have 4 plants.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
A size comparison. 2 x Tangie'Matic from Fastbuds on the left, 2 x Dutch Passion's Auto Blueberry on the right.

That black panel is 35.5" sq. Day 54 from first sprout. Coco, 600 watts LED in a 4 x 4.

The Tangie on the left was stunted as a child & has never caught up in height but it is flowering well.

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SHOW & TELL TANGI'MATIC TESTER Summer 2016

SHOW & TELL TANGI'MATIC TESTER Summer 2016

Did Tangi as a TESTER for FB 2 years ago, along with their 'nothing like a Original Glue" auto. Watch for hermie traits on Tangi!!!! They hermied. Friend had FB Tangi'....and made a cross....nothing but hermies there, too! Yikes! Told him to throw the seeds out for birds.

ADDENDUM: Since Fast Buds is no longer a Vendor on this site and all photos vanished on Fast Bud threads, here's the bud structure of Tangi'matic, Summer 2016. Numerous members grew out their TESTER gear.

Notice the nanners on bud cola site, left pic. Had other hermie pics on FB thread showing more male sacs emerging on bud sites. Deleted them from camera after seeing Lester's plant.

Other view in a 4 gallon container, Original Glue auto which caused an uproar on IC with fellow IC members developing Original Glue.

Grow em if you got em!!!

Attachments

• Tangi Fast Bud.jpg
    Tangi Fast Bud.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 63
  • G Glue.jpg
    G Glue.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Did Tangi as a TESTER for FB 2 years ago, along with their 'nothing like a Original Glue" auto. Watch for hermie traits on Tangi!!!! They hermied. Friend had FB Tangi'....and made a cross....nothing but hermies there, too! Yikes! Told him to throw the seeds out for birds.

I inspected them when I had them out. They look like normal females at this point. Thanks for the tip, though. I will keep watch.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
just a reminder, this is show your autoflower pictures, not show your autoflowers dissapointments in comments without pictures

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few for purview. Gas and Guns, Magnum Opus.

Attachments

• Gas & Guns Rei.jpg
    Gas & Guns Rei.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Afterthought_Autos_-_Magnum_Opus.jpg
    Afterthought_Autos_-_Magnum_Opus.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited: