What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show us your worst OVERFERTILIZED Grow!

Randy Lahey

Don't be shy!!!

It's okay to fuck up. That's just a part of learning!!!

Here's my WORST OVERFERTILIZED Grow; Plant is a Sour Diesel x Mexican Sativa I grew in 2011 and was OVERFERTILIZED with Calcium, Magnesium and lightly on Phosphorus.

0808143359.jpg

SHOW US YOUR WORST OVERFERTILIZED GROW!!

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'll watch :)
My worst overfed in flower was back in 2005'ish?? Back when I was living in a very ignorant state of the union and took no photos. Strain was 'Medusa' if I remember correctly, and wow did she look bad.

Worst overfed veg were my very first plants, 2001. lol Never made it to flower. lol

Last edited:

revegeta666

Cool idea for a thread. This is the worst pcture I have although I have done worse haha.
IMG_20220501_191437.jpg

That's an orient express plant on the day of harvest. Thankfully the nutes were biobizz so I can't say the taste was affected negatively.

Randy Lahey

Cool idea for a thread. This is the worst pcture I have although I have done worse haha.
View attachment 18128476

That's an orient express plant on the day of harvest. Thankfully the nutes were biobizz so I can't say the taste was affected negatively.

Not bad for a "Worst".

I just figured it would be a great place to have people showcase nothing but fuck up's they've made in the past....
Maybe help push towards helping some ego issues for some in the process.....

"It's okay to fuck up. That is just part of learning."

revegeta666

Not bad for a "Worst".

I just figured it would be a great place to have people showcase nothing but fuck up's they've made in the past....
Maybe help push towards helping some ego issues for some in the process.....

"It's okay to fuck up. That is just part of learning."
Unfortunately most people don't usually save pictures of their worst mistakes. But it is interesting and we can all learn from them.

As far as overfeeding problems, that picture is the worst I overfed a plant, but I made so many embrassing mistakes, I could go on all day.

If you like fuckups, on my first grow I was told that I should try to grow in coco because it gives good results and quick growth. So I went and bought coco coir bricks, and used that, with no perlite, nothing else haha. Just didn't know any better. Plants were severely overwatered, caught a nasty gnat infestation, which ultimately killed them.

Even in my last indoor grow, almost 10 years later, I forgot to close the blinds in the room after cleaning the window, and the blinds stayed half open for a week during the first weeks of flower. And I got male flowers everywhere of course. After that, I made a mess of the soil by giving the plants too many compost teas, which contained a lot of molasses. I was also testing a new soil that retained much more water than the previous one so I miscalculated. I had terrible overwatering problems, similar to the previous case now that I think about it, and the plants lost so many leaves that I thought they were dying. Thankfully the weed turned out great although the yield was compromised.

revegeta666

Sorry I don't mean to take over your thread, just thought to show you these silly pics I found from last year. These are 2 Reina Madre plants from Original Delicatessen, which were full hermaphrodites at 50/50. The grow was going so perfectly and they were so pampered and taken care of, that I flipped out and pretty much sacrificed them to satan. Not overfeeding but total plant destruction haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.48.09.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.48.09.png
    314.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.47.44.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.47.44.png
    686.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.53.47.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-01 23.53.47.png
    677.4 KB · Views: 98

Randy Lahey

Sorry I don't mean to take over your thread, just thought to show you these silly pics I found from last year. These are 2 Reina Madre plants from Original Delicatessen, which were full hermaphrodites at 50/50. The grow was going so perfectly and they were so pampered and taken care of, that I flipped out and pretty much sacrificed them to satan. Not overfeeding but total plant destruction haha.

That is fucking hilarious and so sad at the same time!!! :biglaugh: Looks like SLIM SHADY had a can of gas, AND A MATCH!!!

And if you caused the hermaphrodism by looking at them during the night cycle..........then it mayyyyyybe could be considered overfeeding...... You overfed them "LIGHT" during dark..... :dunno:

revegeta666

That is fucking hilarious and so sad at the same time!!! :biglaugh: Looks like SLIM SHADY had a can of gas, AND A MATCH!!!

And if you caused the hermaphrodism by looking at them during the night cycle..........then it mayyyyyybe could be considered overfeeding...... You overfed them "LIGHT" during dark..... :dunno:
Well I guess I gave them too many flames so technically you could say they were overfed in a way :D

Latest posts

Latest posts