What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline

Z

z-ro

Fire, the user, doesn't care much for the forums anymore as far as i remember, but if you're out there lurking hit me up bro!!!

hashit

Sup guys any info on shoreline. Been a while since I've smelled her in htiine. Been hunting down genetics....

zro - one deep for life ha!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Jaws What's your take on her... she is a tough one to describe, best I can think of is a skunk astringent type chemical with the skunk turning into more of a gas smell later you take her with sumthin else mixed in...I've been back n forth with my opinion on this cut for some time now.. she is similar to cheese as they both r skunk plants but the shoreline has completely different look, like she has huge leaves that are almost always droopy like she's thirsty... other then branching she is nuthin like cheese cut... she is one of few cuts I like to take early ... flavor isn't the same once she goes over 9 wks... the roadkill is there if things are timed right...but it's a short window ... loud buds regardless but the gas astringent takes over...

JAWS

STONEY

i know what your working with over there, can you confirm that we are working the same piece ???...can you please throw up some pic's of what yours is looking like?.

i'm still waiting for the SKUNK not really getting it yet, i am how ever really liking the way she is starting to look and hoping she swells a bit before i chop..did not grow this one this round very big was just really wanting to get her going and get a look at what she really is..i have 8-9 1foot tall clones on deck to be grown out much bigger in the next run....

for you when did you start getting the SKUNK smell with yours ?.

i am feeding with GH THREE PART FLORO with some KOOL-BLOOM for a bud pusher..

the one in the pic above is being grown out in a three gallon container but has only been under a single 400 mh the HPS for the flowering process..i know the buds are not big but i think there decent for only being under a 400 all her life..

any knowledge would be great brother :tiphat:

Shoreline is a great cut to have but do not be fooled by Devils harvest Seeds. What they are selling is not shoreline nor is it a reverse of the Shoreline clone. Lol...Its like seeing a person put money in their purse but you take it upon yourself to steal the purse. Only to find out you stole the wrong purse. "OH CRAP" is the name of the clone that was reversed!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a cut I missed evaluating vs 1978 skunk weed. From what I was told if there's no strong Skunk aroma its not Shoreline. Finding legit cuts of anything can be a chore today. The renaming drama that goes on would make your heads spin.

Hmong

Veteran
G13-Haze x Shoreline S1
G13xSL#2_1802'19 (3).jpg

IMAG5821.jpg

S2

full

full

full

acespicoli

@mrgoodtimes thats one of @Hmong photos, nice spears eh?
Of all the good skunks shoreline is kinda elusive, kinda like albert walker and RFK skunk,
Some are probally easier to get a grasp on like some cheese, green crack, or some of the Chem Cuts

@Hammerhead would be nice to know only one I had was devils harvest not sure how close that is as its off by one a NL1 oasis x shoreline me thinks
A real deal shoreline would be worth a few $$$ for sure

Hmong

Veteran
@acespicoli the cross was made with Devils Harvest Shoreline, which is close enough to the original I'd say after working with it for 3 years.
Of course I have no reference to the real shoreline cut due to location, but my stuff checks all boxes. matches with pictures & descriptions in forums & seedfinder.
and everyone so far has commented on the smell

The s2 I am currently at, shows so many cool phenotypes.
I've showed you some spears, but it also goes the other direction.
full

full

acespicoli

it is pretty @Hmong, devils harvest is not a company you hear about all the time but they do have some nice strains and work them to be even better
your leaves do have the gator back look to them and its indeterminate in the branches, a nice strain and selection(y)