What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

i remember going camping with hashstar around a decade ago, having some shrooms, half an acid tab and some dmt with him, and we were rolling some of the craziest joints

malawi base chunks of hash, various indoor buds , outdoor weed, concentrates smeared onto the rizla , opium chunks here and there . these joints were outer dimensional

a family of normies were playing cricket near by the tent we were rolling and toking in . was the middle of the day and as i was laying on my back smashed . this heavyduty lacrosse type ball hit the tent where my head was resting . ffs . haha.
Hey shiva can you tell us more about the opium chunks in the joints? I ask because some people say "opiated thai stick" must be a myth as you have to vape opium at a certain temp and joints just don't do it but what do you think?

shiva82

Hey shiva can you tell us more about the opium chunks in the joints? I ask because some people say "opiated thai stick" must be a myth as you have to vape opium at a certain temp and joints just don't do it but what do you think?
it does not burn easily but these joints were maybe an inch thick . the opium came free with some charas from a farmer in india.

hashstar is next level connected . he lives the vanlife so that is why we have not heard much.

we had a pocket manual vape. like a glass piece we were using . i hated the opium , just made me sedated and queezy the hash from the same field was much superior. the chunks in joints can only be done with fat joints like a shaman would use

shiva82

when he finally pops in he will vouch for it and the biggest toke in history while we were tripping you could see these snakes of hash igniting , opium under the night starlight as we tripping, and we were taking the biggest tokes , where smoke would keep exhaling for what seemed minutes on end

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you're right, best to have it in one place! I just need to check back more often.

Gardens looking amazing man! Watering is paying off! Everything is tarped, how do you get the water in the soil? Does the tarp allow water to pass through?

Been weeding and watering all weekend. And walking the dogs, petting Sparkie.

shiva82

the fabric ground sheet is permeable and is used for the beds , and the heavy duty stuff is not , and is used on walkways and such. next year will be dialled in. this year just trial and error , testing etc

hope sparkie is well

shiva82

i'm heavy duty tarping the whole external zone surrounding the polytunnel next year ad building raised beds and then layering the beds . too many weeds to control on my own . then i'm getting a roll of golf driving range netting , and i'm going to enclose the poly and beds within the net and worry less about magpies and weeds

shiva82

3 x central lao , 10 x c99 seedlings , and 3 x cheese x leb. i binned the tnrs. shit germ rate and some tired looking seedlings. i have two good ones though at the farm

and a ball of columbian red x oldmotherghani i will be smoking on this week

Attachments

• IMG_7178.JPG
    IMG_7178.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7177.JPG
    IMG_7177.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7176.JPG
    IMG_7176.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 16