What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

alcohol takes your wealth, then your family and then your health. its a shit choice of drug in my opinion
I dont touch the stuff. It just doesnt work well with my personality. But youre right its a complete wrecking ball if you don't have it in check. Ive watched it knock some great peeps to the ground

RobFromTX

Unfortunately hes not a fan of the heavenly ganj. It makes him edgy and paranoid. I tried to get him to try south american sativas but hes too worried about the aftermath.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

People associate sativas with being racy and energetic but a lot of folks like me find them very relaxing and much better for pain than indicas. especially todays hybrids

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, Leon Switch playing that thought provoking fellow I have heard before. Smoked the pipe down to the dregs, time for the next pipe, lets see here.... :smoke:

I used to drink a lot of beer, thankfully I never let it get out of control every day drinking, but I would drink a few times a week, and at times it was my fair share. I love drinking and riding dirtbikes in the mountains. That will give you a life-giving rush!

Beer is good to drink socially and thats it. If you are hanging by yourself drinking a lot, you are likely to develop a problem. Alcohol is terrible if you are an athlete. Cannabis is healthy.

A friend of mine says he goes to the Bahama islands once a year to take Iboga and trip out in a safe monitored environment, they monitor your vitals and you put on blinders, and it is therapy for him.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't let the manure go anaerobic. Are you keeping it agitated or bubbled for aeration?

What is the best rate for epsom salts? Going to spray tomatoes for blight later in the season.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I like the sativa leaning profiles too, thought provoking. I wish I had a good viruous wife we could just smoke sativas all day and sit and talk. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I guess thats appriate though since you will usually be drinking and stoned when driving. Have to make sure its safe. :smoke:

shiva82

if you never drive sober , then you master the art pipeline. when you drive sober it can be a danger

drug addiction for you pal.

crazy

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I think its true to a certain point don't get too too drunk but you should know better then. I drove home in the snow kind of drunk one night in college. It was a good time and was pretty easy since it was hard to drive anyway.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a breeder doing some work in cornfields this year with semi autos. Making varieties that flower under 20 hrs light. But veg in longer photoperiod. Friend who has been on ICMAG for a few years now.

Latest posts

Latest posts