What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

peach ozz x oldtimer haze . chugging along under reduced light and 10 hours on 14 off

Attachments

• IMG_6324.JPG
    IMG_6324.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6325.JPG
    IMG_6325.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6326.JPG
    IMG_6326.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6329.JPG
    IMG_6329.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6331.JPG
    IMG_6331.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 20

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow thats really minimal feeding, no fertilizer since 2 months ago. They look good though. Looking forward to seeing the peach x ozz haze in the grown properly with a little more space! Going to have a nice canopy going!

Lots of great music guys! Thanks for sharing! I really like KRS One now. He's been listening to the Lord. Its good to have some quit time to sort things out.

Looking forward to seeing how the farm is going, the hard work early on will pay off. The season goes by quick and you have to be ahead of it. Its been too wet to plant strawberry, but I need to get those in soon.

What do you use for germination mix?

Lots of seed coming up in the flats. Got a little bit of everything. Will get a pic tomorrow in the sun. Herb has a good success rate! Veggies are starting to show.

Who is the breeder of the Lebanese, did you say its from Ace seeds? I was listening to the discussion on youtube with the Potcast host Heavy Days and they said they all agreed as well as Tom Hill the Red Lebanese hashplant was really good. Not sure which one they were referring to.