What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

as i have such a small space for growing i have to always rotate and take clones from clones .

would be great to have legal or safe space to use and just keep mother and father plants instead of constant cloning

males , females and clones all together in my veg cab ready for the next round

Attachments

• IMG_6192.JPG
    IMG_6192.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 17

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
peach ozz is dead. the main stem has started to rot . finito. 5 years i had her . All good things come to an end .

thankfully i outcrossed her and the world moves on . peach x oldtimer haze, and peach x lebanese . so i will try hunt an improved version of peach amongst the offspring . if it exists
What does that mean five years ?you kept the clone going for five years? or you kept the plants alive for five years?

shiva82

What does that mean five years ?you kept the clone going for five years? or you kept the plants alive for five years?
both . held for 5 years by constant cloning . i can only keep a mother plant for so long before it gets too big

i have held that phenotype for 5 years and have now lost it , i fucked up

goingrey

peach ozz is dead. the main stem has started to rot . finito. 5 years i had her . All good things come to an end .

thankfully i outcrossed her and the world moves on . peach x oldtimer haze, and peach x lebanese . so i will try hunt an improved version of peach amongst the offspring . if it exists
I'm in a similar situation. Maybe. Trying to root two cuttings taken late flowering now as the last lifeline..

It's the fastest plant I have ever seen but still with a quality high which is why I wouldn't want to lose it. A six week sativa.

Can't remember the genetics so difficult to recreate. Possibly Thyphoon x Bangi Haze.

Fortunately I have crossed it with Malawi and OG. Both are longer flowering yet more "narcotic" so I won't find a replacement in the F1 generation, but maybe in the F2 and beyond with some selection.

Or maybe the clones make it.