What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

and rob is correct. pantera are the only decnt thrash metal band from texas. that is strange. id of thought there would be loads

shiva82

i'm off to seed sowing jail. some veg and fruit seeds are that small i always think that they will fail, chuck em in soil and hope for the best

i start all neat and orderly and after around half an hour it gets sluggish and messy

shiva82

i have been fault findind round the pollytunnel. i'm going to have to dig a french drain round it to divert some surface water . one of the beds is like a swamp haha

shiva82

Shiva how much longer on those peach x oth do you have? Cant wait to see the finished herbage :smoke:
good question. i turbo post that much that i lost the page that i started flowering her at. i'm guessing she is at 7 -8 weeks in , and i'm guessing again that she be fully ready in 11 weeks. maybe 4 weeks? how longs a piece of string with these

now she is warmer day to day , i'm getting decent and full flower growth. bulking

i have the clone of that pheno going again in my tent , @ day 1. and hashstar has a couple of different phenos too