What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I used to eat that on toast as a kid. In the bowl it was three layers —fat on top then jelly then the good stuff.
my mam is scottish. she said she would have raw rhubarb as a treat dipped in sugar . or sugar on bread. a sugar sandwich

dripping is decent. i have a jar next to the goose fat

zaprjaques

will have some female vocals ready this week Jaques
woo hoo!
had a bit of troubleshooting with the mpc going on this weekend. did an OS update to an unofficial version and suddenly the so called datawheel wouldn't work right anymore, went back to official akai software and it was butter. then retired installing the other version again, bam, still not working.
read up on it on the mpc forums, people talking about switching out entire circuits inside the unit, not just potentiometers, looked it up and it was 200 dollars, fuck...
eventually i found out it was a quick fix tho, just an easy tweak in the settings haha. now it was like 3 am and i'm like, ok, let me at least try to program a single sequence, some drums and a few samples, so i do it but then forget to save before going to sleep hahah.
today i had a lot to do at home so not much to show off yet.
i'll send you my email addy in PM's.
off to bed now, cant hold my eyes open for long as i'm typing. zzz

shiva82

woo hoo!
had a bit of troubleshooting with the mpc going on this weekend. did an OS update to an unofficial version and suddenly the so called datawheel wouldn't work right anymore, went back to official akai software and it was butter. then retired installing the other version again, bam, still not working.
read up on it on the mpc forums, people talking about switching out entire circuits inside the unit, not just potentiometers, looked it up and it was 200 dollars, fuck...
eventually i found out it was a quick fix tho, just an easy tweak in the settings haha. now it was like 3 am and i'm like, ok, let me at least try to program a single sequence, some drums and a few samples, so i do it but then forget to save before going to sleep hahah.
today i had a lot to do at home so not much to show off yet.
i'll send you my email addy in PM's.
off to bed now, cant hold my eyes open for long as i'm typing. zzz
cheers.

first track will be a jaques freestyle mashup dedicated to lord shiva

shiva82

day one of reduction in light period to flowering inducing range .12 12 to begin with i have gone for.

N.B page 290 for reference

i did straighten that led light, and it kicked back . haha. i will straighten it now as it is annoying me. trusty wire coat hanger does the job

Attachments

• IMG_6170.JPG
    IMG_6170.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6174.JPG
    IMG_6174.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

Man id sure like to hear from pipe. Has he gotten ahold of you shiva?
he posted didn't he? i sent him a message and then i didn't hear again .

everyone who takes my seeds gets banned. maybe i'm a seed curse haha

i would genuinely miss pipeline too

he just needs to learn not to name drop in forum with complaints etc . thats all i can see as spam . but he is a quick learner and harmless

some people just get a kick out of banning people . its just the way of life . can't please everyone

i'm hopeful he is back for good . he is full of useful knowledge, optimism and work ethic .

Last edited:

shiva82

3 k warmed up fully and temperatures are pretty much spot on with the extractor on a low end setting. happy days . my plan is to let the outside ring of the canopy stretch up to the leds and i will keep training the central area slightly lower

Attachments

• IMG_6178.JPG
    IMG_6178.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 29

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 k warmed up fully and temperatures are pretty much spot on with the extractor on a low end setting. happy days . my plan is to let the outside ring of the canopy stretch up to the leds and i will keep training the central area slightly lower
What are you got going? are you mixing HPS & LED?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been waiting for Big Meech to come home all day. turns out she has been curled up sleeping in a card board box in my room
We have neighborhood cats the roam in the village unfortunately they’re very predatory I’m a big bird-feeder and & feed the squirrels and there are rabbits as well