What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hahaha, no fucks given here. My bill wheb the grow is on is £1000 a month now. Over doubled in less than 2 years.

I got the lights dimmed at 30% right now for veg and only 6 on.

Will ratchet up to full notch 6kw for flowering, give these sativa beasts what they deserve and worry about the bill later 😆
yo

good to see you man

respect

i can't wait to see them

come visit in 4 weeks for a smoke of peach

safe

i was laughing to myself the other day thinking of us having a fat smoke in wales and the time camping in scotland . funny as fuck

building polytunnel at weekend.

how many females did you select and clone? 1? 2? more?

cheers

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Iodine is real important, I think seaweed is a good source of iodine. Some salt has it but its not a great form. I take nascent iodine. A lot of these suppliments are just more bioavailable forms of nutrients so you get more of it in your system like zinc and vitamin c.

Just took some Enerfood drink mix, got a little clean buzz off it, no kidding. It has dulse and kelp seaweed which has iodine. Be sure to eat your seaweed!

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crank em up in flower, worry about the bill later! Thats a long time, but its a controlled rain-free environment.

Was looking at my spare bedrooms earlier thinking about doing a grow like yours. Is it going to pay off? Prices have came way down here in the US. How are flower prices going over there?

Last edited:

shiva82

peach ozz x oldtimer haze. here is a clone of the "helping hand" vine haze male i used , and the peach i used at 8 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_5829.JPG
    IMG_5829.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5826.JPG
    IMG_5826.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5834.JPG
    IMG_5834.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5833.JPG
    IMG_5833.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5830.JPG
    IMG_5830.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 19

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, you got your logo on those seed jars! Are those just for fun, or are you selling your stock? I'd like to sell mine but heard some bad things about seedbay. Where do you send yours to be sold?

shiva82

Awesome, you got your logo on those seed jars! Are those just for fun, or are you selling your stock? I'd like to sell mine but heard some bad things about seedbay. Where do you send yours to be sold?
just for fun. i don't sell anything canna related or illegal my friend. i just give them away. i have a label maker and sticker maker

shiva82

the only way in would be to contact seedbanks that sell seeds, and give them your branded seeds for free to give out as freebies. market it . and then if feedback is good they will be in demand. thats how i would imagine it works

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see, sounds like a good plan, and use forums to get awareness of the lines. Could get an interview on The Potcast and be an instant star!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogs grumbling, time for a hike, maybe a run. Pretty warm today! Entering the flood season.

Be sure to get that swamp work done during the dry period or you may be put out of the garden for a bit.

shiva82

I see, sounds like a good plan, and use forums to get awareness of the lines. Could get an interview on The Potcast and be an instant star!
you can't just rock up in any type of industry and expect to sell . you have to market your product and give out freebies. then you will have grow logs and demand if the product is good

reputation is most important in any business

i'm not a business man nor a seed seller. i just make my own hybrids and give out any to my friends thati wont find time to grow myself. if i wanted to be a business, that is how i would do it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, word of mouth. Attend conferences, and events with a booth. Give out lots of seed everywhere you go. Johnny Potseed instead of Johnny Appleseed.

Will make lots of friends! Give out tester bud with each pack of seeds. :smoke:

shiva82

Yeah, word of mouth. Attend conferences, and events with a booth. Give out lots of seed everywhere you go. Johnny Potseed instead of Johnny Appleseed.

Will make lots of friends! Give out tester bud with each pack of seeds. :smoke:
you don't have to give out bud aswell , just good seed. let the seeds do the talking . stay a bit more niche

shiva82

start your own potcast type podcast , and introduce yourself as an apiring breeder etc , and interview breeders, small tim eor big time, do promotional videos etc , give seeds away , run competitions , shit like that

Latest posts

Latest posts