What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also YahYah is used sometimes in the BIble. Thats where Jah Jah comes from I think.

Did a couple good runs and walks. God the blood pumping pretty good. Still got it form last year. Losing a little bit of fitness level maybe since its been over 6 weeks since real physical training during work. Haven't lost much, still pretty close, but the cold was bothering me. Kept having to spit. When it warms up I glide through the air with ease on those runs.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thanks for the information on the reveg. Do you cut back roots to compensate?
You're a really knowledgeable member of the forums. Cannabiogen has done some amazing work. They seem like they are one of the best form what I have seen. They did come collaboration with Humboldt CSI.

Man running the cold air irritated my chest a little, I think I already had a bit of a cold. Will be medicating a bit more for therapy.

Got a looser flower equitoral/sativa leaning plant that when I opened the bag smelled close to the hemp oil I buy! Its fantastic refreshing fruity hue. Anybody who doesn't like cannabis hasn't tried this stuff. :smoke: :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the a few grams of hash wrapped up in a baggie put in the seed jar in the fridge. I rarely smoke hash, I think I still have some from 2021 out buried in the ground actually. Need to enjoy it more. Thanks for the tip. The hash is all brown and is pretty pure. It softens up when you burn it.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need to know about nano-silver if you are in to staying healthy. Very valuable resource. This is a patented nano-silver that is like 3000 times more powerful than colloidial silver because its imbedded in a sphere structure and energized with ultra violet light. Has information about clinical safety testing and being friendly with probiotics and good bacteria on your body.

Gargled with the immune support and the chest feels better instantly. Can take it 3 times a day. I think I had a puff on some somewhat molded flower earlier, it isn't very good for you, but I'll survive. Not a big deal unless smoking a lot of it.

shiva82

Need to know about nano-silver if you are in to staying healthy. Very valuable resource. This is a patented nano-silver that is like 3000 times more powerful than colloidial silver because its imbedded in a sphere structure and energized with ultra violet light. Has information about clinical safety testing and being friendly with probiotics and good bacteria on your body.

Gargled with the immune support and the chest feels better instantly. Can take it 3 times a day. I think I had a puff on some somewhat molded flower earlier, it isn't very good for you, but I'll survive. Not a big deal unless smoking a lot of it.
you don't need any supplements. just eat properly and train. bone broth is a good natural supplement

i'm out of shape and injured but i still train one hour a day

i have took my boxing bag down and given it away to my mate that i'm teaching to box. i'm using the local gym later on

in the bible would colloidal silver not be considered pharmakeia? or witchcraft ?

Revelation 9:21 — King James Version (KJV 1900)

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Suppliments can great benefits especially taking antioxidants, but they can be obtained by eating certain foods, but that can be difficult to achieve the same level. I have had great results using suppliments, especially the male hormone support, I feel like a have great energy during workouts and I have had some good muscle mass build up. A lot of toxins in our envirnment harm the hormone system of the body and cause men to become less masculine.

Nano-silver wouldn't be sorcery or pharmakia. Silver is a natural mineral, thats the active ingredient. The passage of scripture in Revelation refers is about a spiritual adultery and having a foreign god through the pharmekia which is a sin.

Getting busy today, warmer weather has arrived this month, so trying to get prepared to get some production work in. Keep working through chores. Saw a friend of mine I used to ride dirtbikes with at the post office. He was dropping off packages, his wife has a decorative fingernail business.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Mean to include the link last night. It cues a sore throat instantly. Its also available in a would/burn gel and toothpaste!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think about omega fatty acids? Helps heart as well as several other body systems. Hemp seed has 11 grams Omega fatty acids per 30 g serving. Thats where hemp seed shines the most. The hemp seed protein types cover all the needs for human nutrition.

Also take a couple types of probiotics and a digestive enzyme. I'm about to start the greens mix and mushroom mix with an Aloe Vera suppliment to aid digestion.

Got a long race ahead. :smoke:

shiva82

fatty acids are important to general health ,animal fats are superior to hemp . Everything you need to live off is found in whole animals and within 5 miles of where you live . omegas from animal fats , or fish is great , hemp is not a bad source but nowhere near animal fat or oily fish

fish oil is a good supplement , hemp oil is good too but isn't essential. when you break down into basics , just stick to obtaining what you need through whole food

i don't use any supplements or vitamins . i just eat as well as i'm able to and use too much cannabis

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah omega fatty acids can benefit heart health and can be found in all kids of food including olive oil and peanut butter. Hemp seed is a good source for sure.

Just looking at what natural options I have to optimize my health.

HashstarTheReturn

i spend as little as possible,

hashstar doesn't give a fuck and goes all out haha

i veg with 70 watt , he veges with 6000 watt . we both content .

value in all methods.

whatever suits you , and the best for your budget, is the"best"
Hahaha, no fucks given here. My bill wheb the grow is on is £1000 a month now. Over doubled in less than 2 years.

I got the lights dimmed at 30% right now for veg and only 6 on.

Will ratchet up to full notch 6kw for flowering, give these sativa beasts what they deserve and worry about the bill later 😆

Latest posts

Latest posts