What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will give the rest away to the food bank, I was hanging on to a couple bags I had got for my dog. Thank you!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis does wonders for digestion and metabolism. After a meal it helps you relax and settles the meal. Much better than wine, cannabis helps people with serious issues digest. Crowns disease, several GI disorders. The public and politicians have no idea what they are talking about with cannabis.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost as fast as my smooth miniature dauschund. Growing herb has bulked me up carrying all that water. I could probably take on 5 guys at a time if I was attacked.

shiva82

Almost as fast as my smooth miniature dauschund. Growing herb has bulked me up carrying all that water. I could probably take on 5 guys at a time if I was attacked.
size often means nothing. i used to be heavy weight and i would get bust up boxing every week by smaller men

speed and timing beats muscles

shiva82

i found a dusty but new 200 litre fabric pot. could be actually bigger. it is a metre diameter

meech is sleeping inside it already

i will find a home for it and grow a tree

Attachments

• IMG_5605.JPG
    IMG_5605.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 16

shiva82

i have decided to run the single 315 watt cdm vertical next grow and no reflector. i ordered a connector so i can use the e40 connector and i will use an old reflector and snip the reflector away and use the fitting and adapter for a vert position cdm bulb and fit in the 4 x 60 watt budget leds around it . one over each plant and cdm vert central . 4 plants

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have decided to run the single 315 watt cdm vertical next grow and no reflector. i ordered a connector so i can use the e40 connector and i will use an old reflector and snip the reflector away and use the fitting and adapter for a vert position cdm bulb and fit in the 4 x 60 watt budget leds around it . one over each plant and cdm vert central . 4 plants
Be careful with your vision… it’s precious you can burn your eyes ….I’ve done it

shiva82

i need to start wearing eye protection more.

i just took 4 clones of the blacktriangle for the job. 1 m2 area. 4 plants . i will build a timber frame for the light fittings at a set height

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raisins have 26 g sugar per 40 g (1/4 cup) sorry, was reading it wrong.

If you want to bulk up, get some Male Hormone Support. I've been taking this for about 8 years not and it has made a huge difference. It helps your body have a natural balance of hormones. I did a blood test a few years ago and it said I had low testosterone, so this is a natural method of correcting it. I have stayed young partially because of this.

Did another couple laps or so, got a good sweat in today. Didn't level up or anything, but got a decent little workout in.