What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

some good german hip hop that i enjoy . depends on the region of germany maybe. i think the snowgoons the producers are from germany. i could be wrong

shiva82

i have never visited Germany. i'm told it's beautiful. the closest i have been is Switzerland, Intelarken was as far to germany as we went edit, dutch german border , maastrict i have spent time, i think maybe closer. I forget the distances to the borders

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Yeah, the Netherlands are much closer. I'm from west germany, less than 100km to the dutch border.

I was in the UK with my school class when i was 16, it was a tradition in 9th class to go there on the last school trip. We were in Andover, me and my buddy had a nice guest family, an older couple. So from there we did a bus trip every day to Bath, Oxford... and the last day before departure to London where we could go on our own in groups for a few hours. :) Stoned in the London Subway and City, that was trippy. :biggrin: To be honest, we smoked nearly in every city we visited. :bigeye:

Last edited: