What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

this plant has two weeks left to finish. it never received more than 1.2 ec. it is now maturing and being fed 0.3 ec for a couple of days and then just water , and it is using up its own stored food reserves and sugars . rather than being pumped full of food . this is my cousins first ever grow and i'm just showing him how to grow . they are 6ft plants and decent colas

when it is ready it will be smooth and burn perfect . it would be hard for anyone to distinguish from organic to non organic

he has been a good student

Attachments

• IMG_4570.JPG
    IMG_4570.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4585.JPG
    IMG_4585.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4575.JPG
    IMG_4575.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

shiva82

the other pheno of violeta . this one is more potent . it has balsamic aromas like the dark purple pheno but with musk and rubber tones to it aswell. the effects are comforting like the pck. Needs a cure .

Attachments

• IMG_4613.JPG
    IMG_4613.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4612.JPG
    IMG_4612.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4611.JPG
    IMG_4611.JPG
    897.3 KB · Views: 23

Hasch

420giveaway
Good morning
How do you fast dry buds gently?
Like for a first taste when most buds are still maturing or dry...

shiva82

good morning squire . you can't .is the answer. u can use a straw and do a dry toke over a bud while its growing to hit the volatile terps and get a basic idea. you can't quick dry "gentle" . you can vape damp bud . i sometimes do that

i always hang my plants to do majoriy of its drying. i only start to use racks once they have lost most their moisture. you can smoke a tester after 6 days if you wanted to.

Last edited:

Cloneman

Veteran
i'm not much of an auto grower but i'm going to buy a 3 pack for outdoor or in a polytunnel next year to add to my options. any recommendations?

i will be growing outdoor next year peach x leb , paradise cheese x leb, 2 different parents early skunk x leb , kc brains t.n.r , royal caramel , early pearl , and purple pheno of violeta . i just want a few autos aswell as a saftey net or second crop option, what is good and not a hype job type?

Regarding autos I have read good things about Mephisto Seeds.

me too. they are always sold out i find and are very expensive too. i will see if stock is available and what the prices are these days . https://www.aceseeds.org/en/automalawinlfem.html

this looks promising

Depending on the headroom in your tent, this seems very enticing imho:

sativa dom autos for uk outdoor is best for me. hazes i like , but not so much the european haze. i have had far too much of it over the years .
I've grown autos for a few years outside in my small greenhouses, give some plants to friends or the finished weed.
This year i gave mephisto a go and was very pleased (ordered from their site). They are expensive but if you order three seeds you normally get 5 plus the freebies. One order I got 5+5 freebies equaled 10 plants, I've got a pack of the mango smile for next summer and like you say sativa dom is much better for our climate. Here's a couple of pics of a number 12 freebie...

1669801035987.png

1669801075943.png

And while I'm here....

Edit: this is on my spaceship's playlist when I'm touring the universe....

Last edited: