What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

bought myself a mid budget pocket vape .75 uk pound. it's suprisingly decent , getting as good as hits as any small vape i have used. vaping some 18 month old afghan paste. comes with a concentrate chamber. one day old and it needs cleaning already.
Yeah, thats the downside many seem to mention, i use mine just for flowers. Its a Flowermate nano V5 or something. Comes with an oil/concentrate 'pod' thats filled with cotton, havent figured that out yet, also with a pod for flowers that you just jam in there when on the go.
When i get some hash wich is super rare i smoke it with tobacco out of nostalgia. my first toke ever was some blonde hash mixed with a cigarette in a super long rolling paper with my cousin and my brother on our balcony when my parents were gone for the weekend hehe... good times then. very nice first experience too.although if i remember correctly my aunt came by to check on us, ringing the bell right after the first puffs, but we pretended not to be there lol, what a rush at first, but it was real smooth after that haha

shiva82

i grew up with hash and tobacco mixed, and witout sounding like pinnochio , i started smoking cigs and hash around 11 or 12 years of age lol. i smoked cigs mixed with weed. i found that the two combined do give a different effect , but also make a low addictive substance , a very addictive blend . unless you have jungle tabacco home grown. i'm getting more nostalgic these days thats for sure. i just smoke ganja neat and hash neat now, but i have a ecig with nicotine that i can hit after or before my ganja to give same effect as you describe my man

shiva82

just cut back the leb males , see if i get any reflowerings or death . either way i have fully pollinated leb females at the very least .i saved some pollen too for the clones. i moved them around a bit topped up the soil a bit to give them a burst of health from being potbound for so long. Should have blenty of seeds. the two female phenos are different , as were the two males. So thats a bonus .And if my indoor sensi is full of seed come harvest , its from one of those leb males that was pumping out pollen for fun. clouds of it. i do have filters on all intakes on greenhouse and my grow tents etc though . And Big Meach looking dangerous. my guard cat

Attachments

• IMG_2754.JPG
    IMG_2754.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2757.JPG
    IMG_2757.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2752.JPG
    IMG_2752.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:

zaprjaques

hehe, thanks mate, all the best. i'm super lightweight nowadays, quit cigs a year ago, but have some rolling tobacco stashed away just in case and found myself reaching for it on very rare occasions, to mix with my almost non existent hash stash..

shiva82

hopefully and sure if its any good lol. i will start growing the oldtimer hybrids within 6 months . and then next summer i will grow the lebs and leb hybrids outdoor on swamp island. i need to test them all and work out what worked out best for my situations and then delve further into those selections . outdoors next year will be fun. You are also welcome to have any of my seeds for free. i just need to test them all myself first and make s ure they are good to go. and Wildthing looks like a sweetheart

zaprjaques

i think you might be up to something, most used afghanis to make hazes more indoor friendly, and while not all afghanis are the same they might be to heavy to mix with equatorials. theres some nice and up type lebanese plants to be found, and while not super quick flowering and dense they might at least reduce the time until sexual maturity and make OTHaze bulk up a little, but i heard OTHaze is super dominant....

shiva82

i like oldtimer haze x indica . f1 hybrids, but as it was oldtimer , i made sure i made more old timer seeds first , and i want to make a quicker flowering sativa option aswell while keeping it sativa , and also f1 hybrid. i love old fashioned f1s lol. so i thought id use the lebs i had. and the reason i bought the lebs was to make more leb seeds and make some hybrids for outside. and that was based on past experience of leb27 hybrids etc that were great outdoor in the u.k , but the leb is getting a bit too weedy now , and i wanted to make my own leb crosses .

shiva82

i also think that oldtimer x lebanese will produce beautiful structure plants. in my head anyway i think that

shiva82

eat zee bugzz . Life hack. if buying a product that is advertised as"sustainable" or " smart " , then stay well clear . poison and pain we don't need. I'm a human supremicist. and these coal powered electric car wankers are insane

shiva82

here is leb two mother seeded flowering under the natural long days, and also the same leb 2 as a clone and under 11 hours of light awaiting pollination from the oth. very different , and more colourful in a warmer environment as opposed to colder. interesting plant and i like this pheno number 2 so far . smells fresh citrus and spice.

Attachments

• IMG_2755.JPG
    IMG_2755.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2761.JPG
    IMG_2761.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2763.JPG
    IMG_2763.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 38