What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

my litte one is a bit of a psycho, but he's still very young and playful. biting and scratching the hell out of my hands jumping at me holding on with his claws to what ever i'm wearing that day, playing catch when he sneaks up on me and gently taps my leg while rushing by, he seldomly chills out, once he licked my shaved head for 15 minutes straight. other than that he loves to bite my toes before the sun is even up in the morning.....
super melodic meowing, for sure.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
kikis-delivery-service-cats.gif

Jiji the cat from the wonderful anime movie 'Kikis Delivery Service'. Timeless and classic. 🥰

shiva82

oldtimer haze x leb 1 seeds. approx 200 viable and the same duds. pollinated a bit too early , but more than enough good ones to use. i will do the same with each old timer hybrid , and the oldtimer ibl seeds, split them all in half and donate them to icmag as a oldtimer package, consisting of itself and the hybrids it created. People are welcome to any spare seed for free and i don't want to break rules, so i will just send them to icmag to offer out as freebies.

Attachments

• IMG_2714.JPG
    IMG_2714.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2715.JPG
    IMG_2715.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42

shiva82

i will harvest the rest of the oldtimer and its hybrids seeds next week. i checked on them and they are pretty much ready , so i will leave them one week more in the dark corner just to make sure. i noticed the oth x leb seeds are small golden leb looking seeds, and the oth ibl , oth x peach and oth x cheese have big dark purple tinged seeds with lots of character about them. another week on the plant drying up and then dry the buds and harvest the seeds , and move on. i'm just a pollen chucker and i know fuck all about genetics , botany and biology at any level above basics. I will just make notes of the quirks and diferences i notice as i move forward

Last edited:

shiva82

heavy grapefruit , cheese, peach , sshxhp88 @35 days and a bit underfed , and a touch of rust here and there , where water has condensed. Pictures are not the best. the heavy grapefruit i still think will hermie at some point but smells incredible . The last picture is the utopia i replaced the other heavy grapefruits with , and the utopia is at around 21 days . not my best grow but i have been busy with other stuff. Some nice scents in the room , all very different in perfumes plant to plant. the heavy grapefruit grows like Dolce that i grew. Dolce hermied end of flowering i found , so i fucked it off. was a nice smoke though . I just dont want that late hermie trait , even if sterile . I don't want to find out, so i kill them off.

Attachments

• IMG_2717.JPG
    IMG_2717.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2719.JPG
    IMG_2719.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2724.JPG
    IMG_2724.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2726.JPG
    IMG_2726.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2718.JPG
    IMG_2718.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:

shiva82

seeded buds have been chopped. the peach , rhubard cheese, and the two phenos of oldtimer haze , all pollinated by oldtimer haze male. those two haze females are not fully ready but the seeds are mature and ready. They have been flowering 6months . never again ,lol. the hybrids i will be growing and testing out pronto. i will have a shit tonne of haze ibl seeds. they were falling out all over place when i was moving them to dry.

Attachments

• IMG_2744.JPG
    IMG_2744.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2736.JPG
    IMG_2736.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2742.JPG
    IMG_2742.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

shiva82

bought myself a mid budget pocket vape .75 uk pound. it's suprisingly decent , getting as good as hits as any small vape i have used. vaping some 18 month old afghan paste. comes with a concentrate chamber. one day old and it needs cleaning already.

Attachments

• IMG_2745.JPG
    IMG_2745.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2746.JPG
    IMG_2746.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2747.JPG
    IMG_2747.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

i have these retro fit led bulbs too for vegging. i use one for my clones and young plants and i just put these ones up on a fitting on my windowsill for a winter herb windowsill garden idea i had as i can have year round herbs even when i get no direct sunshine , by using light supplement. sansi e27 retro fit bulbs. well made and quite cheap. i use led or cmh in the 70 cm tent in the attic for seeds depending on time of year and i flower my sensi to smoke under cmh and hps and sometimes with added cfls

Attachments

• IMG_2748.JPG
    IMG_2748.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2750.JPG
    IMG_2750.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2751.JPG
    IMG_2751.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28