What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

if i was a tourist and not native to these isles , and i wanted a 2 week break , i would be much more content in wales and scotland to be honest . less people, less traffic , condensed beauty , possibly less dick heads too . that is just my opinion. in two weeks i could tour the whole of either scotland or wales with little down time and more regular beauty and tranquility . the cities and towns across the uk have been destroyed by the money lenders or 'globalists '. imo

shiva82

for example , a two week trip in london would give me daily anxiety , a headache and ptsd , and cost a fortune in that process .

avoid london i would suggest, avoid all the major cities

shiva82

i need a button to press, and when i press the button, daearl pops out a clock face holding a dab rig and says' have a good one'

have a good one everyone . peace

DaEarl73

i'm ok, a little overwhelmed by my own life. got a little too nostalgic hangin out with my mates last weekend. need to get over it now that i'm reading back what i just wrote haha.
I know the feeling! But that’s holiday mode, your friends for sure have no time to do that so often and have a life too. At least that’s what I feel, if I stay longer in my town, it gets boring fast and I need to get back to my own rhythm. Growing up sucks haha life is shit but I am funky! Haha have a nice one