What's new

Shit from Mr. Nice - strawberry pheno

L

Libeccio

I hate the fact that I want to make jokes about the name. Apologies, I cannot help it.

I want to buy the pack, so it is not disrespect to Shanti or Howard Marks. 'Nuff respect to those guys.

But, I'd wonder what shit #2 smells like...? Might wanna stay away from that one.

And if I open a jar for someone who knows the strain, will they say, "That smells like shit..!"
Whereupon, I should technically say, in reply, "Thanks for the compliment , yes it is Shit."

But, it is grown well, not like shit.

Anyways, I apologize profusely in advance for my Beavis and Butthead (lack of) humor / late night ravings into the ether.
man, i've been growing this strain for one year and couldn't ever help joking about it! :D "mmm so you like my shit?" - "yeah Shit is good shit".
shit #2 smells more like... well... shit! ahah no it smelled like a reeking skunk. catpiss. not my cup of tea anymore. #4 i regret i discarded it, smelled like cheesy shit.
one more for you:

ahah but seriously i think howard marks named the strain, after passing by a group of plants he said: "they smell like shit!" and shanti named after this. :D
not bad atall

Foxy

thanks a lot foxy :tiphat:

L

Libeccio

i just wanted to add: so i said Shit #3 after some cure smells of strawberry and cheese... and what these 2 aromas give when combined? an italian ice-cream named "fragolino". they still make it, but if you spent an holiday down here in the late 90's you much probably ate it (i know i ate a zillion of these), here:

(btw, all my friends agree on this!) :D
ciao!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Hahahaha... Funny Stuff Libe, how can catpiss smell like Shit. Would that be #1..? Oh, this is getting bad...

Buds look super tasty, regardless. Obviously good genetics.

I look forward to trying fragolino some day..!

L

Libeccio

Hahahaha... Funny Stuff Libe, how can catpiss smell like Shit. Would that be #1..? Oh, this is getting bad...

Buds look super tasty, regardless. Obviously good genetics.

I look forward to trying fragolino some day..!

eheh #1 is more fruity/musky... the other side of the more sativa phenos i found... :) catpiss was #2 and partly #4.
i think everyone has his/her own idea on how shit smells/should smell, including howard marks! :D
yeah, come down here, we smoke some shit#3 and eat a truck full of fragolinos :D

L

Libeccio

shit ice!

shit ice!

i made some ice with some shit :D
i hope i will get even better at this, but finally i made some decent ice... :yummy: it's gone already! :) (thanks to my extractions-mentor, RulaTone)

Would love to have my face buried in a pile of that shit! Wouldn't even care if some got stuck to my face (which I'm sure it would) ...but seriously....nice looking nugs man! Could u tell us a little more about the plant and maybe touch on ur methods? (Hydro/soil, nutes, plant height/veg time, etc) definitely looks like a keeper! Keep em growin!

L

Libeccio

Would love to have my face buried in a pile of that shit! Wouldn't even care if some got stuck to my face (which I'm sure it would) ...but seriously....nice looking nugs man! Could u tell us a little more about the plant and maybe touch on ur methods? (Hydro/soil, nutes, plant height/veg time, etc) definitely looks like a keeper! Keep em growin!

ahah hey HerBnGorE(illa) welcome to the Shit place! :D
yeah, seriously, i completely forgot to provide some grow infos!
i grow perpetual with a small veg space, about 90x50 cm, where i let plants grow from coffee cups to 1 lt square pots under 110 W neon panel @ 6500 °K and some 32W cfls @ 6400 °K. as a medium i use biocanna terra plus (soil mix) for everything (including germination, mum, clones).
when a seed plant or a clone is ready (on average when it's about 20 cms in height) i transplant it most frequently into 3,6 lt pots (or 2,7, or 6,5) and place it in my flowering tent (homebox 80x80x160) with 250 W hps agro (lumatek ballast and bulb). i use biobizz line mostly (rootjuice, biogrow, biobloom, topmax, algamic). so supposedly organic (i know real organics is something else :)). the nugs on this page were grown with this setup. ;-)
the first batch of Shit (seeds) was also grown with this setup except for i was using biobizz all mix as medium. seedlings vegged 3 weeks on average. the keeper (#3) finished in only 2,7 lt (the plant on the first page). the most remarkable thing about her in the beginning was the she was the youngest plant i have ever seen preflowering. i think she was maybe 10 days/two weeks old when i saw this:

unfortunately i didn't do a precise flowering day count for shit #3 mum, but after some rounds i would say she is a 9 weeker.
cheers people, thanks for the interest and for the nice words! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts