What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sharon has landed in Negril

Stinkymutt

Hey all, just wanted to say that Sharon WW has made her way to Negril , well actually "Likkle London". A bunch of sharon IBLs found there way to a respectable gardner and I cant wait to see what she does under the Jamaican sun ! It should be a delight to find by this fall!
Peace out
Mutt

G

Sharon/WW is my fav! Is it the one from TRC? I would go to jamaica just to smoke it!
Need more details.

Stinkymutt

Not sure

Not sure

I can only assume whos line of sharon these are from so I will check with the man I got them from. All I can say is the supplier is VERY reliable. I would love to give details and credit where its do but I dont know 100% so Ill get the info asap. It will be great to find something different to smoke while in J though !
Peace

Diego

sharon is a trc strain, its definately one to have, never tried it but remember it being a magazine I think heads or high times strain of the month. If its the original its by TRC and you just got hooked up. Nice score,

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Sharon is not a TRC strain. Sharon is a(clone only) special pheno of White Widow Lonestar found growing out original White Widow seed stock and there are some clones of her out there. Chances are your friend has one of the Karen lines of seed. Texas Karen is Sharon Widow x Texas Hammer, or Double Karen-a Sharon Widow IBL that Lonestar began working. Both are very good strains.

Last edited:

Stinkymutt

Sharon

Sharon

Yes this is Sharon. Its hard to back this up as I was asked not to divulge my source. I will say you strike very close at " strain of the month" in Heads Mag. Ill talk to them and see if I can put the info here. I know I sound like an ass but I respect there wishes ! I have a dozen or so plants in veg from these same beans so Ill know first hand what they are ! I have only had the pleasure of smoking sharon once. It was different in many ways from the W.W. I have now but there was a familiar taste or smell goin on there. Call her what you want but I call it great herb.
peace out
mutt

Diego

sounds nice, yeah I undertand. Then it must have been crazy composer who rated it or someone along those lines if it was from the heads mag. Either way sounds nice and wonder what the jamaican sun has in store for them. I grew out some TRC sweet13 a while back and it was nice stuff. Way better than regular sweet tooth.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yes, they're special seeds. :) I've had them for a long time. They're right from Lonestar, and they're IBL's, or at least that's what Lonestar wrote on the bag.

High Times just might have an article in an upcoming issue all about Sharon. ;)

I can't tell you HOW happy I am these seeds made it to Jamiaca. Sharon is an OUTSTANDING outdoor weed, even in higher latitudes. Imagine in Jamaica! Sharon is potent early, too, so those guys in jamaica who like to harvest 5-6 weeks after planting can still get nice and high! HAHAHA!~

Sweet.

Stinkymutt

Got the goods!

Got the goods!

Ok here it is...........Yes , they are a TRC line and they were recieved from Lonestar himself. If any more info than that is wanted than I cant help ya lol. Im not a breeder and dont even claim to be a great grower so as far as how's and why's of breeding I am LOST (other than basic info) ! But I thought it would be cool to announce that sharon did make it to Jamaica and Im 100% sure it will be awsome !!!
Peace
mutt

OHH thanks CC i didnt see you there before I posted

Last edited: