SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON STRAINS

B

BAKED_BEANZ

I never did score the tit. It was one I had my eye on. Always late to the drop and just kinda forgot about it to be honest. I would love to get some Durban in my life. Maybe CBG or Tropical. Snow's gear is pricey. He does some killer Sativa mash-ups though. And uses some old stock from BCS that I never got my hands on in the day. Check out the Blueberry Blast.
Seeds Here Now has his gear. Maybe Sour Patch also?? Not positive.

yeah cheers just got pm,d seeds here ...... no real top shelf stuff there by looks .

i hit the nicest devils tit totem pole with durban cbg male . considering the tit has durban already . nice yield coming too . made some f2 also the males have some totem pole look ..... so happy there . theres short c99 phenos types x in there . not too fussy on them ......

i,ll have pics when they get further along too share

R

=Roos=

yeah cheers just got pm,d seeds here ...... no real top shelf stuff there by looks .

i hit the nicest devils tit totem pole with durban cbg male . considering the tit has durban already . nice yield coming too . made some f2 also the males have some totem pole look ..... so happy there . theres short c99 phenos types x in there . not too fussy on them ......

I did Devils tit but I found only males for the moment, I kept it very beautiful in bloom.

I still have a couple of seeds where I hope to find a female.
In Blazing Dragon instead I found a feno pineapple, much like a c99 in the scent ... very strong.
Cut

:tiphat:

JACKBAYBEH

Cool. Would love to see some pics. What did you think of the smoke on the CBG Durban?
The Mendo Durban heirloom used in the tit is supposed to be crazy good.
Speaking of C99 type plants.... My man J who runs a consultancy out in CO past me a grip of beans that came direct from Soul. They are Soul's version of KillerQueen crossed to a select male from the P75 generation. Stoked to have these. I'll be looking for a classic Cindy type pheno that carries over a bit of that brutal raw ass potency of the airbourne G13. :woohoo:
Sorry, just needed to share my excitement with like minded bros. :biggrin:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Cool. Would love to see some pics. What did you think of the smoke on the CBG Durban?
The Mendo Durban heirloom used in the tit is supposed to be crazy good.
Speaking of C99 type plants.... My man J who runs a consultancy out in CO past me a grip of beans that came direct from Soul. They are Soul's version of KillerQueen crossed to a select male from the P75 generation. Stoked to have these. I'll be looking for a classic Cindy type pheno that carries over a bit of that brutal raw ass potency of the airbourne G13. :woohoo:
Sorry, just needed to share my excitement with like minded bros. :biggrin:

yes i heard the durban is extremely good in devils tit . no idea on the durban from cannabiogen yet . there,s a faster flowering pheno which i seeded branches of and a later flowering one i,m leaving seedless at this stage . the top of the seeded one is seedless for smoke testing .

i,m annoyed i missed the dying breed mr durbs , durban x ......rekon that was pretty good . oh well .

looking forward to my blr#3 x durban too ...... if the durban smokes up.good i used the earlier flowering male for that too . lets face it we all looking for faster flowering stuff if possible .

good score on the seeds , share what you like here on windfalls . this thread is exactly about scoring nice gear and what your amped about

Last edited:

JACKBAYBEH

Sounds good BB. Let me know about the tit and CBG Durb when the time comes. Would be interested in your thoughts on both.

I've had a few nice windfalls the last few months. All my online grow bros are always super generous when it comes to bean exchanges. I'm lucky to have made so many great friends in the community over the years. Thanks for letting me share here.:tiphat:

Buddle

My good buddy was recently sent a Durban for us to try. I believe it is the Colorado Durban..Another friend in the Santa Cruz area sent me some very memorable Durban. He was here for coffee this am and wants to collaborate on some swamp mounds. He said he would send for the Poison Durban. I said that's Durban Poison but call it what you like...just get it here..lol

B

BAKED_BEANZ

devils tit , couple weeks till finish
picture.php

nksv

I'm interested in hearing some feedback on peoples thoughts/preferences on sativas - mostly how people rate Ace strains vs. the more overly popular sativa dom hybrids like Nevilles, Mango, SSH etc...Which do you guys/girls prefer and why?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Gotta sort 38 new crosses.

looks like so far the purple bubba cookies are looking the best bag appeal in smell.

Budder Og for looks.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

I'm interested in hearing some feedback on peoples thoughts/preferences on sativas - mostly how people rate Ace strains vs. the more overly popular sativa dom hybrids like Nevilles, Mango, SSH etc...Which do you guys/girls prefer and why?

ace is extremely reliable ,

unless you have alot of experience with hazes its going to be hit and miss with the others ....ssh in particular my experience has been nothing but dismal .

some potent gear in aces selections . don,t need to look too hard . imo

Last edited:

nksv

Cool. I have been mostly focused on Ace stuff but was interested in the other hyped up strains. Ace has been very very good so far! Zamaldelica all the way. So much to go through too!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yeah made f2 with her and another ..... also hit it with durban on a branch . the males were extremely uniform to her , which is good thing .

it always hinges on a smoke test though .

Last edited:

JACKBAYBEH

Awesome man. F2 is where the fun begins.
Would be cool to root through a grip of those and find that heavy old mendo durb leaner. Haven't read any smoke reports on the CBG durb but I'm sure it's no slouch. Good call on spanking that pollen on the tit.
That Malawi x BLR of yours looks super impressive as well. Been following your threads. You stay busy man. This has got to be a full time gig for you, huh? :tiphat:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

its passion , nothing better than doing what you enjoy .
the durban in the tit did get really high rep hay . wonder if kind find another source of info or someone who has had the clone of it before ( mendo durban ). always good to get another take/opinion on it .

i really enjoy the malawi stuff , dubi has some really nice gear . especially since it suits my environment .

i really enjoy the malawi stuff , dubi has some really nice gear . especially since it suits my environment .

i enjoy malawi strains as well, I have some vegging right now...I really enjoyed ancient og phenos I had, when i grew it two years ago, lost it in a move. Are there any ancient og f2 available?

Chemdog D x sour diesel i.b.l aka CHEMDOG DD

Chemdog D x sour diesel i.b.l aka CHEMDOG DD

I have grown many good strains and a few stunners from seed. But without a doubt hands down best strain from seed was and still is Resevoir seeds chemdog d soir diesel. Popped two packs and got eleven females . It was fhen i came accross a problem i neved had before. Too many keepers. I had a 45 day strain (chemdog d pheno) to a 75 day strain (sour diesel) and everything in between. Literally could only cull ONE at first. Crazy, potent, huge yielder and STUNK THROUGH BRICK WALLS, LITERALLY.

Thcvhunter

my favorite strand is the all bud pheno of super lemon haze. hard mode.

[YOUTUBEIF]jE79uBNvF5I[/YOUTUBEIF]

There was a pheno of SLH I ran from Xekki.
i guess it was Shanti's own SLH that never got out.

I ran SLH x Cherry Cake and it was one of the lerfect buzzes - chill and euphoric, only an enhancement high.

Ive always wanted to run that SLH again