What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share your grow pictures-- Best

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Pepsi gave Ricky Gervais permission to put the following ad on the back of a bus, in the film "the invention of lying" which I thought was very sporting of them.
Pepsi - because sometimes they've run out of coke.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Pepsi gave Ricky Gervais permission to put the following ad on the back of a bus, in the film "the invention of lying" which I thought was very sporting of them.
Pepsi - because sometimes they've run out of coke.
Which one your prefer? Pepsi or coke?
To me, the taste is the same.

Reactions: GMT

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
FCE-4800: As you can see, the chips layout is different from normal design. More chips are clustered on the sides of each bar. The light distribution could be more uniform in this way.

Twitter@matyice420 FC-E4800.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Nice! I see more and more people growing monster plants under your lights, both comercially and in personal grows! I also see less of the Cal Mag problems than before in grows on the forum so that means we all learning to use the lights better! The future is bright! ahahahhahahah! :joint:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Nice! I see more and more people growing monster plants under your lights, both comercially and in personal grows! I also see less of the Cal Mag problems than before in grows on the forum so that means we all learning to use the lights better! The future is bright! ahahahhahahah! :joint:
haha, yes. i also believe the future is bright. keep going. :headbange