What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share Your 2022 Guerilla Plans, Strains and Tips.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Most definitely, and it makes a great mulch at the same time. During veg you can also use the urine as an insecticide due to the high potassium and other good stuff. You can look up various dilution recipes online.

Rabbits are definitely not what I expected, they're ridiculously cute (especially when yawning), low smell, low noise, low mess (with a good system in place), moderate to low maint, and the largest expense is cages and gear. A good breeding pair should be a decent chunk of change for healthy genetics.

Mine are for meat, fur, npk, bone char and laughs. Very social animals.

Wondering why most organic growers do not keep rabbits. Even a couple pet rabbits produce plenty of urine/manure for a small grow.

Be kind, make sure you do a lot of research from breeder sources because a lot of pet owner info will kill your rabbit. Oops.
Thanks for that. I just drove past a farm with "rabbits for sale" sign by the road. I'm gonna head in there next week looking for manure.

Goodherb

This is my spot ,a from my usual mountain 🌄 enclave. Hopefully few crossed from icmag members , fingers 🤞 .

Attachments

• IMG_20220327_131650657.jpg
    IMG_20220327_131650657.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20220310_172304635.jpg
    IMG_20220310_172304635.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20220327_131410461.jpg
    IMG_20220327_131410461.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 137

dirty-joe

. I'm gonna head in there next week looking for manure.
Well, I've never used it, but a friend of mine, I gave some of my early weed seeds to, grew these.
And TBH, He got them bigger than I ever have, the ground around them was covered with...you guessed it, rabbit turds. (we call them "smart pills")

The "hanging" plant, that looks short was about, or almost 5 feet tall, and was cut down first week of September.
IMG_3090.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3096.JPG

dirty-joe

Well it's official, round one, above ground. One, or two days ahead of schedule too. I think I stated earlier in this thread I would have plants above ground by April 23, and it's only the 21. Earliest start for me ever.

Some of anyway will probably go up on the roof, and also this year I'm going bigger containers, 16 gallon recycle bins. Actual inside measurements, and filled to 12 inches deep will be exactly 10 gallons (Imperial), or 12.4 US gallons.
Day 1, and the containers. 5 gallon bucket inside for comparison.
IMG_3204.JPG
IMG_3203.JPG

iTarzan

You have liftoff dirty-joe.

How much were the recycle bins?

I got a good deal on 15 gallon grow bags. I bought 24 bags for $60. They are heavy cloth bags with handles.

I want to add some hard containers to my weed growing endeavors.

dirty-joe

Hey Goodherb, it is great you were able to pick up a bag, but it seems there is none of this available commercially.
And for those of who can't get some, sheep is in between the low of cow, and the high of rabbit, and is widely available. The composted stuff available for sale is also non-burning, and you can use it straight if you want. Well It's a bit heavy for soil, but I have done exactly that in the past, throw tires on the ground, fill them with sheep poop, and put you seeds in it, they grow great.

iTarzan

They were 13-14 bucks ea. at Kent.
That is a smoking deal on those grow bags,....guessing amazon ?
It was a Walmart clearance item. Sometimes Walmart, Lowes, Home Depo etc have crazy clearance items online and mostly in store clearance rack.

laszlokovacs

Well it's official, round one, above ground. One, or two days ahead of schedule too. I think I stated earlier in this thread I would have plants above ground by April 23, and it's only the 21. Earliest start for me ever.

Some of anyway will probably go up on the roof, and also this year I'm going bigger containers, 16 gallon recycle bins. Actual inside measurements, and filled to 12 inches deep will be exactly 10 gallons (Imperial), or 12.4 US gallons.
Day 1, and the containers. 5 gallon bucket inside for comparison.
View attachment 18125445
View attachment 18125446
looking good dirty-joe! Preparing for my first outdoor crop ever this year. Was running a bit behind and only managed to pop my reg photos now, however theres still been light snow coming down outdoors here 42 deg north so not too worried. If you dont mind telling whats ur climate like right now? Trying to gauge whether this is late or not for me, last frost usually is mid may for me but hoping to get these plants sexed before setting them out.