What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sewer/Food-Rot Smelling Breath?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You've all smelled it, whether it's your own breath or someone you know, that rotten smell can be sooo nasty.

I used to have it often in the past, off and on, on and on, then off and on without a noticeable pattern.

No specific food was found to contribute to the issue, even though I eliminated and re-introduced all the foods I typically eat.

I then discovered at least one source and, excepting a few accidental exposures, I've not had the sewer breath since and my digestion is eeeeexcellent! lol

Yes, the sewer smelling breath comes with a slow down of your digestive system. When you are exposed to excessive amounts of this compound, there's a good chance you will have sections of your intestines quit working properly.

Eventually, if you do not take steps to mitigate the issue, you'll end up with the black shits.

Fortunately, exposure to neem/azadirachtin CAN be avoided (difficulty depends on legislation where you live) and you CAN have your life back. No life saving surgery to cut out several feet of intestines needed. ;)

Pass it on!

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

With the explosion of vapes readily available these days... I've noticed a large number of folks who have issues with this. I've 'tested' a few of the vapes being used by these folk, and they all give me the 'flu' type feeling I get when I take a big hit of azadirachtin tainted oil.

right

Hey Douglas Curtis. Ozempic did this to me. Luckily I got the doctor to cut my dosage in half . No foul burps ,and I am still loosing weight. (A whole fighting class)
The bad smell was from my food being digested to slowly.

right

Cuddles

I understand this ,and the doc is trying to get diabetic protein shakes written up in a way that my Medicare will cover. I am begging for testosterone replacement to help me pack on healthy weight. It's in the works but will require clever wording on the script.
if they turn down the presciption you can try Maca powder. It will cause your body to produce the hormones it needs.

As for digestion: taking probiotics for gut health can work wonders.
Also, if food is not broken down properly you can (besides eating a better and healthier diet) try taking pancreatine.
Both these supps can make a huge change :)

buzzmobile

Veteran
Indeed, food not digesting quickly enough and rotting in your guts makes the sewer smelling breath.

Douglas.Curtis

Yep, there are so many things related to gut health and related nutritional issues. Use of large amounts of anti-biotics can cause extinction level events for some gut bacteria. Peanut allergies and some other weird issues have been attributed to this.

right

Very informative article Mr . Curtis. 😁I'd recommend kambucha for gut health, but not for foul breath

Cuddles

Yep, there are so many things related to gut health and related nutritional issues. Use of large amounts of anti-biotics can cause extinction level events for some gut bacteria. Peanut allergies and some other weird issues have been attributed to this.
I doesn´t even need to be taken in large amounts and the stuff will kill practically all gut bacteria. I guess they called it anti - biotics for a reason .
They are also precribed far too often even when people don´t actually need them. People even take them when they have a simple cold. But taking them too often just destroys the natural immune system. In other words: try to avoid them at all cost! Save them for serious emergencies

Douglas.Curtis

What I do know for sure, unclarified neem oil and azadirachtin products make my guts slow down. The higher the dosage the quicker the shutdown, and the sooner the foul breath shows up.

BTW... if you're at the black shits stage, generic or name brand Mira-Lax and warm (clean) water enemas can be a game changer. While you figure out your source of gut slowdown/ineffectiveness. ;)

buzzmobile

Veteran
If one is at the black shits stage of anything, there may be more of a problem than Mira-Lax and warm water enemas can handle.

Just sayin'.

Latest posts

Latest posts