What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds Females

jaybutta

It most certainly is a question of ethics...:D

And I'd like a definitive list of those companies that are "doing it right"...just so we all know...jay:)

K

kopite

Yes...they do...but again...that's natural...hormone therapy is not...

I think today's growers are providing just the revolutionary data you speak of...and if we find down the line that this "fem revolution" has set us back twenty years, I suppose you think the preverbial "oops" will be sufficient...well I don't...more trials need to be run before we really do something stupid...jay

Well go blame hyb.. or MJ botany etc for the revolution... or even mohan ram ffs... again you(JB) have not adressed some points I made earlier... sorry to claude and the thread starter.

Kopite

K

kopite

It most certainly is a question of ethics...:D

And I'd like a definitive list of those companies that are doing it right...just so we all know...jay:)

Go ask`gypsy,he sells the seeds..... or are you saying serious havn't done it right ? seems the only ethics are to do with who does what with some MNS genetics ?

jaybutta

You still can't substantiate the claim that hitting a plant with a chemical is natural...address that...jay:)

jaybutta

Go ask`gypsy,he sells the seeds..... or are you saying serious havn't done it right ? seems the only ethics are to do with who does what with some MNS genetics ?

All I asked for was a list...shouldn't be too hard...method would be nice too...leave MNS out of it...jay:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like i asked J beffore.......

JAY

what happens when you cross monotonous populations with dioecious populations????

comon jay,,,,im sure you know this 1:)

K

kopite

All I asked for was a list...shouldn't be too hard...method would be nice too...leave MNS out of it...jay

JB politely address some things I asked earlier as you have asked others to do here, if Greg Green's book erm I mean snippets off the internet is the best you can come up with, then again politely F*ck off, you seem very hypocritical as others should bow to your demends but yet you provide us with ermmmmm Sweet FA.

Kopite

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still can't substantiate the claim that hitting a plant with a chemical is natural...address that...jay:)

bro ^^^ this statement says it all...,,,,,selfing in this way has been used for years,,,,,,the food you buy from the supermarket proves my point,,,,mac donalds proves my point,,,,the Rolf Harris and KFC proves my point,,,,,

Gregs the bakers proves my point,,,geez,,,smoke another 1

jaybutta

bro ^^^ this statement says it all...,,,,,selfing in this way has been used for years,,,,,,the food you buy from the supermarket proves my point,,,,mac donalds proves my point,,,,the Rolf Harris and KFC proves my point,,,,,

Gregs the bakers proves my point,,,geez,,,smoke another 1

Yes...and we all know the positive impact McDonalds has on our society...that's no justification...jay:)

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jay, natural or not, is not the issue. We are manipulating nature in many ways in this sport.

You made wild ass claims about the perils of stressing female plants, claims that are completely unsubstantiated. You have no references to speak of, and claim to be some sort of messianic bringer of the truth.
Unless you open your eyes, and your mind, then the truth is simply escaping your grasp.

On topic...I suspect the new fem lines to be a very consistent representation of the strains. And again, jay...it will all be in the selection of the parents, the same as if it were male/female breeding.

You are looking like a big douche.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jay,,,,,do you want to make a positive impact????????

if so

how do you sujest making this "positive impact"????????

please please answer this

please please please please,,,

Latest posts

Latest posts