What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Semi-Scientific Experiment: What makes you Burp More, Budweiser - or Bud Lite ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
get a 6-pack of each, and chug them. inflate a balloon with your burps & estimate the cubic amount in it. i would only do 6 a day, bad beer gives me a worse hangover then tequila or moonshine...

shithawk420

Veteran
Obviously budweiser.it has more carbs and calories plus a slightly higher abv.not that difficult question.coincidently I'm drinking Budweiser right now.bumfuckt gas station doesn't have variety

St. Phatty

Obviously budweiser.it has more carbs and calories plus a slightly higher abv.not that difficult question.coincidently I'm drinking Budweiser right now.bumfuckt gas station doesn't have variety

I'm looking for CO2 carbonation, i.e. Bubbles.

When I tried different kinds of soda, they wouldn't touch the root beer.

St. Phatty

I found a 6 pack of 16 ounce cans for $7.

I forget the brand. Pabst Blue Ribbon, something like that.

I'm trying to minimize the cost of my experiment.

Personally I like Barleywine, but I don't want to give 9+% alcohol beverages to animals. Not for this semi-scientific experiment.