What's new

Seedstockers Seeds – Freebies and On Purchase Promo

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Seedstockers Seeds - Freebies and On Purchase Promo.jpg

Hey there, Team Vaulters!

Seedstockers Seeds are back with even more treats! From today, grab FREE Seedstockers Seeds with every pack you purchase.

🌱 FREE Seedstockers Seeds with every pack. A little gift with each buy! 🌱

We're tossing them right into our freebie slots and throwing in a seriously AWESOME on-purchase deal.

🎉 Giveaway Alert! 🎉

What's more, we've got a giveaway going on in our blog post too!

Curious about the strains? Check out our blog post!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Thanks for giving one seed with an order. I have a problem with having to allow 3rd party cookies before I can see your gear. I'll pass but thanks.

Well, in this case, it's one seed per pack. And don't forget the other freebies, promos, and giveaways – there's always more than a lone seed ;) And as for the cookies on our site, you can always give them a thumbs-down and browse our range! The only (legal) rule is that you need to be over 18 years old :)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Well, in this case, it's one seed per pack. And don't forget the other freebies, promos, and giveaways – there's always more than a lone seed ;) And as for the cookies on our site, you can always give them a thumbs-down and browse our range! The only (legal) rule is that you need to be over 18 years old :)
Sounds like a good deal. Thanks.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
And look what just arrived. Four days from The Vault's warehouse to my door. (y) I timed it perfectly to get the bonus seeds . . . and they even threw in some more freebies . . .

(That's Apollo Black Cherry in the tube btw)

vaultssorder.jpg

Too many seeds . . . not enough tent space . . . :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts