What's new

Seedsman Grow Contest - Cheese3/Orig. Skunk #1/Auto Sour Diesel Haze - GastroGrower

GastroGrower

Seeds finally came in today! Good timing, I'll be providing an update every monday, tuesday at the latest.

I'll be running these three strains:

Cheese
Original Skunk #1
Auto Sour Diesel Haze

All 9 seeds placed in tap water to start germinating tonight. Very pumped to see how these turn out. Good luck to everyone!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J TricH

Vendor
Seeds finally came in today! Good timing, I'll be providing an update every monday, tuesday at the latest.

I'll be running these three strains:

Cheese
Original Skunk #1
Auto Sour Diesel Haze

All 9 seeds placed in tap water to start germinating tonight. Very pumped to see how these turn out. Good luck to everyone!

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Welcome Gastro.. big start & big strains.. good luck & happy germination!! :tiphat:

GastroGrower

So far I have visible tails on 2 of the 3 cheese, 2 of the 3 skunk and 1 of the 3 autos. Two more days and I expect them all to have cracked and be ready to move to rockwool or coco. Still not sure which way I want to go - I may throw one of each strain into rockwool just in the event the seeds in coco don't make it for any reason.

I've found straight to coco is faster, but going into rockwool first has a higher probability of success in my environment.

GastroGrower

As of this morning all 9 seeds had popped. I took the strongest looking seedling from each strain and put them in rockwool. I'll give the rest of them another couple days to reach out before moving to coco.

picture.php

GastroGrower

Moved another Skunk and one Cheese seed to coco in some small cups today. I'll take some pictures once they break the surface. I'll probably get the rest of the Autos and the remaining photo plants put in coco tomorrow when I get a chance.

GastroGrower

Seedsman Grow - Day 8 Update

Seedsman Grow - Day 8 Update

It's been a full week since these beans were put in water. Everything has sprouted and only two seeds still need to be transplanted (I've been really busy, I'll probably move them this afternoon.) No issues so far. Here is our status:

CH #1 - up out of rockwool. working on root development.
CH #2 - moved to coco, waiting to break up out of coco.
CH #3 - will be transplanted this afternoon.

SK #1 - up out of rockwool. working on root development.
SK #2 - up out of coco, working on root development.
SK #3 - will be transplanted this afternoon.

DH #1 - up out of rockwool. working on root development.
DH #2 - will be transplanted this afternoon.
DH #3 - will be transplanted this afternoon.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dakine

LOL how did yours get there A week before mine did? I just got mine today... Anyways, im glad to see you here bro! My chances of winning are getting slimmer and slimmer the more familiar faces I see joining this grow contest!

I see you picked some old "original" strains lol. I picked some old good ones to! Cant wait to see how yours turn out my friend!

GastroGrower

Time for our Monday update!

CH #1 - moving to coco this week to start veg.
CH #2 - moved to coco, looks like it may not make it.
CH #3 - moved to coco, also failing to pop up. Looks like we may only have one of the cheese going.

SK #1 - moving to coco this week to start veg.
SK #2 - moved out of the humidity dome into the veg tent.
SK #3 - moved to soil, looks like it may have gotten too dry. I'll give it another couple days to see if it pops up.

DH #1 - moving to coco this week to start veg.
DH #2 - seed is up and just needs to shed it's shell completely. will probably be moved to veg next week after it develops a bit.
DH #3 - I was incorrect, this had not ever popped. Tossed this one and it's officially out of the running.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Happy Tuesday everyone! Here's our status for today.

CH #1 - Looking good
picture.php

SK #1 - Little bit too much food but she'll recover
picture.php

SK #2 - Same thing
picture.php

DH #1 - Moving along
picture.php

DH #2 - Needs more coco!
picture.php

GastroGrower

Moving along nicely - the slight overfert I had seen a few days ago has cleared and new growth is looking healthy. Everyone is happy so far. The smaller auto will be going into a larger pot and both of them are going to be moving into one of my flower tents in the next week or two once they're vegged out.

In order - Skunk #1, Skunk #2, Diesel Haze #1, Diesel Haze #2 and then the Cheese #1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dakine

I'm surprised your gonna flower them so early! Oh usually got decent to pretty big plants lol

GastroGrower

Haha, usually. I think I'm gonna run these pretty small and see how they perform, then run larger plants with the clones I like. The tent they're moving to (#3) is still on 18/6 so they'll veg a good deal before getting flipped. The first of these Seedsman strains to go in is the Skunk #2.

picture.php

The rest are still in tent #1 but will be moved to larger pots in the next few days and moved over. This is probably the most empty I've seen this tent in months, haha.
picture.php