What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedling mutation

saviorself

This seedling has an obvious mutation. I've never seen this happen. Has anyone experienced this before? Genetics are from a random trade, supposed to be pulled from Alien OG.
20231021_132239.jpg

Dime

I thought it was whorled phylotaxy/trifoliate and ploidy was chromosome number change like a diploid,IME these tend to be more often males,sometimes they go to normal over time on diff branches and most times it isn't passed on if breeding for it.

saviorself

I thought it was whorled phylotaxy/trifoliate and ploidy was chromosome number change like a diploid,IME these tend to be more often males,sometimes they go to normal over time on diff branches and most times it isn't passed on if breeding for it.
Very informative. Thank you.

Latest posts

Latest posts