SeedBay Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

High,

You asked for BuyNow's so as stocks build we have begun to post these. We have also sent to SB a whole bunch of freebies to go along (if possible) with customers auction wins and to share with the Seedbay customers. These freebies include pure Malawi and Ethiopian Landraces and some exciting F1 and F2's.

Currently at Seedbay on Buy Now are:

Pure Haze - $75 - 10 Seeds
Northern Lights x Pure Haze - $65 - 10 Seeds
ESB/hw x Pure Haze - $65 - 10 Seeds
Bubba Kush S1 (5) - $75 - 5 Female Seeds
Bubba kush S1 (10) - $140 - 10 Female Seeds

Over the next few days we will be adding more F1, Landrace and IBL lines all on BuyNow's.

Peace, hhf

G

High BB,

It will be listed next week now, this line went into a later shipment to Seedbay.

Peace, hhf

zamalito

Yeah mudddy, it's a bit too early but we will be working with his lines. I don't know the schedule but some landrace Indica lines will be coming soon.

G

...e as indicas hhfão??
are they coming?

Yep sure are, couple of pure Kush IBL lines week to two away from listing..

too early to discuss the tom hill collab goods? be well

ffs Muddy! Dont start, lol!

Seriously bro a lot of discussion to be made yet, prioritising of works in progress. Have a lot of accessions to make, including the collections of Gypsy from in the field for the Save the Strains project, also Mriko's field collections preservations are still under way here but we hope to squeeze Toms line in towards the Autumn and from there on. Will discuss with Zam and Humito tomorrow and let you know on schedules.

One things for sure, we are greatly honoured and touched by Toms offer and will make sure these lines are firstly preserved and then made available to the community whilst being maintained in pure form.

Peace, hhf

firefox337

hot house flowers, i'd like to say, you are one lieing, thieving rip off scumbag of a human being, and i hope karma comes around to you sooner rather than later,

and beware of this fool people, he's a total rip off merchant, who robs other breeders genetics and does not send orders to customers,

i really hope you see this HHF, cos if i ever see you first, your head will roll

G

Let me guess, firefox is one of those folks who once ordered seeds and didn't get them, so he's angry.

But rather than us trying to guess why you're angry, please tell us why, just storming in here with all of 2 posts and calling people names is just not helpful to anyone.

G

firefox337 said:
hot house flowers, i'd like to say, you are one lieing, thieving rip off scumbag of a human being, and i hope karma comes around to you sooner rather than later,

and beware of this fool people, he's a total rip off merchant, who robs other breeders genetics and does not send orders to customers,

i really hope you see this HHF, cos if i ever see you first, your head will roll

I had my order go out from Canada to Britain and back again in 11 days. I'm planting the Blockhead next week thanks to Seedsbay.

Mmmm....maybe Karma is working here.... :muahaha:

firefox337

yeah, i'll happily elaborate, but before i do, i'd like to say i've never ordered from this thieving scumbag,

firstly, without getting into too much detail, HHF aka queijo, set up a seed vendor business were he stole genetics from other breeders, hacked them into hermie seeds and sold them to unsuspecting customers (well those lucky enough to receive anything at all after sending him payment).

Instead of dealing fairly with his customers and vendors quiejo packed his bags along with the money he made ripping people off and set himself up in southern spain/portugal.
He then went on to rename all his stolen seed lines and become a breeder under the name of HotHouseFlowers.

and in a recent article in 'soft secrets' he still has the audacity to namedrop OT AS IF HE WAS HIS MENTOR, even though OT was one of the peeps he ripped off big time,

maybe soft secrets should interview OT, and we'll see what kind of a person HHF is,

and in case my word aint good to you guys, here's a quote from A.C.E from another site

"Queijo as known now as HotHouseFlowers , had a website 2 years ago. he was very interested to distribute new seedbanks based in their own landrace genetics. He was a very passionated person and stupid of us we trusted in him. We sent him lot of landrace seeds (pakistan, jamaican, ...)to work in preservation projects and lot of ace stock to sell in his website.

It was the time we were doing the haze preservation for Oldtimer. Charlie, a member of my collective did the wrong act to send to Queijo/HHF the first haze parental clones and haze hybrids seeds we were using (far from being the best ones, haze tests and grows were not finished at that time).

Charlie sent him the clones because HHF/Queijo was lying us saying he was doing our contact with ***** staff and promised to give the clones and seeds to Oldtimer but he never did it. He kept the clones for his own profit and started to sell untested haze seeds and haze hybrids (like columbian haze) seeds.

He never commented our preservation work or where he got the haze clones to do his filthy job. He also has been using Oldtimer's name without his aproval in the Uk soft secrets arthicle and in other forums.

Queijo had to close his website after many problems with customers. People didnt received their payed ace orders, we never recived anything for the comemrcial seeds we sent him for his website, so as you can see queijo stole us and manipulated us. I had to re send again many ace seeds to stolen Queijo's customers.

HHF/Queijo dissapeared for a few mounths .... we thought it would be his end but we were clearly wrong, he mutated into a new identity (HHF) selling seeds creating Breeder's Choice (Thieves), Zamalito saw the filthy business and joined with him. I emailed Zamalito as i thought he was a good person working with the wrong team but i only received insults and unrespect from him. Nothing about plants and work.

Im very sorry to communicate this negative comments but i think is very important people know our experience. Sad! "

so there you go guys, trust this guy at your own stupidity.

Last edited:
firefox337 said:
yeah, i'll happily elaborate, but before i do, i'd like to say i've never ordered from this thieving scumbag,

firstly, without getting into too much detail, HHF aka queijo, set up a seed vendor business were he stole genetics from other breeders, hacked them into hermie seeds and sold them to unsuspecting customers (well those lucky enough to receive anything at all after sending him payment).

Instead of dealing fairly with his customers and vendors quiejo packed his bags along with the money he made ripping people off and set himself up in southern spain/portugal.
He then went on to rename all his stolen seed lines and become a breeder under the name of HotHouseFlowers.

and in a recent article in 'soft secrets' he still has the audacity to namedrop OT AS IF HE WAS HIS MENTOR, even though OT was one of the peeps he ripped off big time,

maybe soft secrets should interview OT, and we'll see what kind of a person HHF is,

and in case my word aint good to you guys, here's a quote from A.C.E from another site

"Queijo as known now as HotHouseFlowers , had a website 2 years ago. he was very interested to distribute new seedbanks based in their own landrace genetics. He was a very passionated person and stupid of us we trusted in him. We sent him lot of landrace seeds (pakistan, jamaican, ...)to work in preservation projects and lot of ace stock to sell in his website.

It was the time we were doing the haze preservation for Oldtimer. Charlie, a member of my collective did the wrong act to send to Queijo/HHF the first haze parental clones and haze hybrids seeds we were using (far from being the best ones, haze tests and grows were not finished at that time).

Charlie sent him the clones because HHF/Queijo was lying us saying he was doing our contact with ***** staff and promised to give the clones and seeds to Oldtimer but he never did it. He kept the clones for his own profit and started to sell untested haze seeds and haze hybrids (like columbian haze) seeds.

He never commented our preservation work or where he got the haze clones to do his filthy job. He also has been using Oldtimer's name without his aproval in the Uk soft secrets arthicle and in other forums.

Queijo had to close his website after many problems with customers. People didnt received their payed ace orders, we never recived anything for the comemrcial seeds we sent him for his website, so as you can see queijo stole us and manipulated us. I had to re send again many ace seeds to stolen Queijo's customers.

HHF/Queijo dissapeared for a few mounths .... we thought it would be his end but we were clearly wrong, he mutated into a new identity (HHF) selling seeds creating Breeder's Choice (Thieves), Zamalito saw the filthy business and joined with him. I emailed Zamalito as i thought he was a good person working with the wrong team but i only received insults and unrespect from him. Nothing about plants and work.

Im very sorry to communicate this negative comments but i think is very important people know our experience. Sad! "

so there you go guys, trust this guy at your own stupidity.

You guys need to get outta your fantasy world and realize this is REAL LIFE.ITs not all happy times where everyone is honest and happy, Im sorry if you got ripped of and all your friends, But I have never been more happy with a breeder, Hey its life everyone fucks up once or twice, Doesnt mean he isnt a awesome breeder and can take over a bussiness just from a couple haze and sativa landraces. I will still proudly go to Breeders CHoice for my strains and ill ask HHF what to get before I do it, BEcause he is a stand up guy and is alwasys there to help me out and answer questions

Last edited:

firefox337

bigsmoke386 said:
You guys need to get outta your fantasy world and realize this is REAL LIFE.ITs not all happy times where everyone is honest and happy, Im sorry if you got ripped of and all your friends, But I have never been more happy with a breeder, Hey its life everyone fucks up once or twice, Doesnt mean he isnt a awesome breeder and can take over a bussiness just from a couple haze and sativa landraces. I will still proudly go to Breeders CHoice for my strains and ill ask HHF what to get before I do it, BEcause he is a stand up guy and is alwasys there to help me out and answer questions

bullshit, this guy is nothing more than a charlatan, and a common thief,

"awesome breeder", you my friend are living in fantasy land, and that comment just proves it, his (and i use that term in the loosest possible sense) genetics are infact years of hard graft by other respected breeders, which he takes credit for and does'nt give credit where it is over due, so you can by all means keep buying from this fraud if you please, it's a free world at the end of the day, but it certainly does'nt say anything about your moral standards towards the canna industry.

firefox337 said:
bullshit, this guy is nothing more than a charlatan, and a common thief,

"awesome breeder", you my friend are living in fantasy land, and that comment just proves it, his (and i use that term in the loosest possible sense) genetics are infact years of hard graft by other respected breeders, which he takes credit for and does'nt give credit where it is over due, so you can by all means keep buying from this fraud if you please, it's a free world at the end of the day, but it certainly does'nt say anything about your moral standards towards the canna industry.

FUCK MORAL STANDARDS, This is the real world, Fuck or get fucked, Eat or get eaten, yall need to quit smokin the bud for a minute, Because you are nothin but a big pussy, Stuff like this happens everyday, If you dont watch what is close to you, or defend it. It will get takin, But I forgot you guys live in such happy places, You dont have to face reality, Well I live somewhere where its really cold and I aint talkin about the weeather...Anyway I dont care what they say about you breeders choice, Your still a awesome breeder in my book

G

bigsmoke386 said:
FUCK MORAL STANDARDS, This is the real world, Fuck or get fucked, Eat or get eaten, yall need to quit smokin the bud for a minute, Because you are nothin but a big pussy, Stuff like this happens everyday, If you dont watch what is close to you, or defend it. It will get takin, But I forgot you guys live in such happy places, You dont have to face reality, Well I live somewhere where its really cold and I aint talkin about the weeather...Anyway I dont care what they say about you breeders choice, Your still a awesome breeder in my book
Dude,why all the hostility?Your world sounds cruel and cold,you must be tuff!In my world,and it is reality,I deal ONLY with honest people,wether there happy or not depends on the day.What a sad place you live in were you get fucked everyday and can never trust,I make it a point to deal with honest people,you make it sound like it should be taken for granted your getting fucked today!If any of this tale is true,its shady at the least and heinous at the most,Thanks for lookin out for the community fox,now whats HHF got to say?

G

firefox,

You and ACE show themselves to exactly what you are. There is nothing there that is fact or truth. So carry on with your slanders, while we carry on sharing genetics.

A good start. You call others stupid, yet you are happy to comment on things you have no personal experience of?

Any examples of this 'hacking other breeders work into hermies'. Which other breeders and what lines?

At that time we had only TW and cheese bx lines offered, both lines being used as breeding tools by other companies to this day. Neither of these lines came from anyone else, how could they, no one else had them then and no one does now.

Unique terpenoids and unique highs created from other breeders genetics huh? who had these genetics then that sent them to us? Unique things come from using unique genes, thinking otherwise is real stupid..

lol! total BS. Queijo spent a fortune sending replacement seeds for those that did not germ supplied by some Cannadian seed hacks who are proven community destroyers as all who know them know. Same people who have been proven to claim 7 years work and thousands of plants smoked to find elites, when in fact they where renaming others hacks. Total dream land..

It really does not matter what you think we do with money we do not have, as those close to us know exactly what we do and why.

Bullshit, what we call colombian black is what then? its been called this for a long time, LOL! nutters..go and find me the 'breeder' who got his lines renamed, wtf, nuts. as far as i know there are not many out there with pure anythings that share them.

Bullshit. I have never used the words Mentor. OT taught me much thats for sure and i was lucky enough to personally communicate with him using real names for a time and i will never be able to thank that man enough for what he has given me. Not genetics, but some of the skills and knowledge gained, routes followed since changed my life for the better.

SS should definitely interview OT1 for sure, but not about this sort of shit, about the real truths and knowledge he has. From all i know from him most is not for public forums, he could write many books if he wanted to, let alone articles.

LOL, your word? these words you type from behind false handles? why, does your own have no respect? based on no facts and others internet posts. I think this is a adult audience here, go back to you cyber home and grow up a bit.

As for Dubi's words they are a complete and utter disgrace to him and a reflection of him and upon no one else.

They are not Charlies words so make sure you qualify sources. Charlie is a part of ACE but not a part of this shit.

Queijo as known now as HotHouseFlowers , had a website 2 years ago. he was very interested to distribute new seedbanks based in their own landrace genetics. He was a very passionated person and stupid of us we trusted in him. We sent him lot of landrace seeds (pakistan, jamaican, ...)to work in preservation projects and lot of ace stock to sell in his website.

Bullshit, these are not 'ACE lines'. These are lines held by Charlie Garcia and shared with those who he wants to see progress and learn, for the benefit of the plant. As he has often said we have access to his lines if we want them, and Charlie has open access to anything we have now or any time in the future. I spoke with him last this morning on such matters so im pretty sure.

It was the time we were doing the haze preservation for Oldtimer.

Bullshit, i was sent clones after germinations of seeds. You where not doing ACE, ACE where never asked to undertake this project, this was a personal request to Charlie Garcia of CBG to handle this it was he who handed these clones out from seed via Wolfman and after discussion with OT1. ACE was not mentioned, i was there.

At the time this was all a big risk. Less than 50 seeds in circultation and ACE got gardens robbed. What would have happened if something when wrong with Charlies gardens? these where all events i think Charlie took into consideration and protected against.

Under Charlies guidance this project was a success, there is now multiple lines created and being shared with cultivators around the globe of a plant line that was almost lost. The fact is people are now working to further that line, means it has future.

Dont you remember the seeds sent to Shanti, half the stocks? they where handed on and handed on as they dont have time for them or the will for that work according to Kashgari, i believe that too, as the collectors of our Colombians sent seeds of many lines there too, none has ever been preserved or shared on to our knowledge.

We did and do what needs doing, if we dont do this as a community and do not get the community involved in protecting these plants they are lost. Charlie knows this and this is why he does not want this shit, shares genetics and pleads for progress and peace.

When it comes down to it, the only safe future for this plant is these communities. We are the custodians of the gene pool. Without sharing these lines out as far and as wide as is possible they could be lost. History proves it and you want to divide and claim property rights.

Charlie, a member of my collective

Charlie keeps asking you to stop posting this shit so why use his name? Stop dragging him into it. He does neither deserve or wish for it. I will speak to Charlie in PMs or on the phone if we need to talk.

did the wrong act to send to Queijo/HHF the first haze parental clones and haze hybrids seeds we were using (far from being the best ones, haze tests and grows were not finished at that time).

Bullshit. Charlie has never sent me any 'haze hybrids' how could there be hybrids sent the same time as the clones when they where ungrown at that time.

Colombian haze is derived from our lines from Aldous and others in Colombia, has nothing to do with your line sent to me which was red x gold. Madness.

Same shit as before huh. Remember you where shouting about us crossing your Thai to haze, until you fucking managed to remember you never sent us any Thai's, lol, absolute nutters.

He never commented our preservation work or where he got the haze clones to do his filthy job.

Bullshit, i have qualified where the clones came from many times ffs. Ive given Charlie many times respects and great affection for his work , not just with Haze but with many lines. I have even given public respects to ACE and Dubi for there work while watching them do what they do.

Queijo had to close his website after many problems with
customers.

Bullshit, it was closed due to a security scare and breach.

People didnt received their payed ace orders, we never recived anything for the comemrcial seeds we sent him for his website,

Bullshit and real fucking twisted. You know those seeds went to 420 and im sure you where paid for them. Sad, sad bullshit..

so as you can see queijo stole us and manipulated us. I had to re send again many ace seeds to stolen Queijo's customers.

Bullshit, to replace the lines you pulled from the catalogue due to hermies when they went out to customers.

HHF/Queijo dissapeared for a few mounths .... we thought it would be his end

Bullshit, We never went away anywhere, lol

but we were clearly wrong, he mutated into a new identity (HHF) selling seeds creating Breeder's Choice (Thieves),

Bullshit.

Zamalito saw the filthy business and joined with him.

Zamalito is a good man, true and does not deserve to be insulted by you.

He is well loved in this community a torch bearer and you bring this shit to the community. How many times now? at least 4 times over 3 years you say the same things about other breeders. Sad this is the only way you can see to advance your cause, lol

I emailed Zamalito as i thought he was a good person working with the wrong team but i only received insults and unrespect from him. Nothing about plants and work.

LIAR, appallingly weak human. You sent Zam a lot of abuse in PM's and reputation, you disgusting weak man. You keep on craving the respect..

Im very sorry to communicate this negative comments but i think is very important people know our experience. Sad!

People will see through you.

I do not understand the other aspects of the seedbusiness so those people who want to maintain themselves this way, carry on. We are just at opposite ends of different spectrum's and there is nothing to talk about.

If you wish to do this shit and are another breeding company like ACE, or these 2 posts wonders that cannot reveal themselves themselves because of who they are, then make your complaints and supply your evidence to Gypsy. We will not be dragged down to this level where we answer to idiots we kicked out of our conservation led 'collective' a couple of years ago.

If i was you i would spend your time working with plants and improving your game. You wont get anywhere through trolling forums to try and slander other breeding companies.

Peace all, hhf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts