What's new
  • Notice: We've just switched over our default theme so we can deliver a dark mode. Please note that both versions are currently in beta so you might notice a few small bugs. Please bear with us we're working on fixing them as fast as we can. Steven.

Seedbay MUNCHIES Competition!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Hello, good evening, and welcome to the grand Seedbay Munchies Compo...

To have a chance at winning yourself a: VERY NICE PRIZE, all you have to do is post a picture of your most favourite MUNCHIES, here on this thread, and after a couple of weeks (or so) I will make the grand judgement, to determine what looks the most delicious.

It does not have to be CORDON BLEU, or the first item on the menu of international cuisine.

It could be just a bag of chips/crisps....or a KNICKERBOCKER-GLORY..

It could be a choice slice of PATAGONIAN BEAVER CHEESE....or a DEEP FRIED MARS BAR in batter....

Whatever takes your fancy, and gets the taste buds horny....post a pic, maybe I will feel the same as you about the snack, dinner, supper, breakfast or brunch (please no 'Hot Lunch') that you post....and then you can win 'The Very Nice Prize'.....

CoCoSativas

My wife and i really like this popcorn.

These white chocolate mini reese peanut butter cups are pretty awesome

My painkillers make me crave sweet things

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
OK this is for a case of serious munchies. The type of munchies that demands comfort food, the stuff that that will make healthy eaters turn green lol.

This is a Garbage Plate. Two cheeseburgers, homefries, Mac salad. Topped with a meat hot sauce and sweet onions. Add ketchup and mustard, if you are so inclined, and mix the whole thing together for the best tasting munchies ever!

picture.php
picture.php

Tynehead Tom

oh, i'll play. I am a bit of a chef
From the interior of British Columbia Canada, I bring you these succulent treats. Everyone I know can not resist my deep fried kokanee nuggets. For the uninitiated, kokanee are land locked, fresh water Sockeye Salmon. These suckers are best cooled down and are so easy to eat, especially when yer baked and got the munchies hard
enjoy!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
I gotta stick with belgian waffles and ice cream. It's been a favorite since high school.

belgian-waffle-with-ice-cream-13538270244-99e528ba33-b.jpg

CoCoSativas

Damn guys lol i posted a snacks i didnt expect everyone to post their favorite dinner. I knew i should have enterd chicken and waffles onto my post.

Lol would be funny to edit that on but 3 entries on one post is cheating o think. Lol now i said that watch someone use the 5 picture limit to try and enter 5 things.

Nice choices les, tt, ph, and stoned trout. Jaymer too nice choice i love waffles. Dutch pancakes are good too... however you say and spell that

Tynehead Tom

kokanee nuggets are snacks !!
The BBq'd Elk steaks I just had were dinner :)
I don't eat meat or fish unless I harvested it myself.

kin_dawg

OK this is for a case of serious munchies. The type of munchies that demands comfort food, the stuff that that will make healthy eaters turn green lol.

This is a Garbage Plate. Two cheeseburgers, homefries, Mac salad. Topped with a meat hot sauce and sweet onions. Add ketchup and mustard, if you are so inclined, and mix the whole thing together for the best tasting munchies ever!

View Image View Image
Lawd have mercy.

Ph-patrol

The veg pizza looks absolutely stunning " my type of munch attack"

Thanks Superx
After I posted my Pizza I started to reminisced a bit about it.
I met a talented kid about 20 years ago who showed me how to make them.We made a lot of food together for fun.
Well now he is a famous chef that you may see on tv. He called me a couple years ago and I told him I still make the pizza and He was thrilled.:huggg:

ph

Tynehead Tom

I have a natural diet and don't eat processed stuff so my idea of munchies might not jive with most LOL kokanee nuggets are a favorite of all my friends for finger food when we are hangin out but when I really get a hard on craving for true "munchies"
nothing beats a pack of 6 oz BC moose new York steaks seared for 8 minutes on a firey hot BBQ or Hot rock ;)
picture.php

R

Rubber Chicken

I can't compete with those delicious looking meals..... :frown:

Or maybe i can, hmmmm.......

I wonder how a plate of nachos will compare?

CoCoSativas

I have a natural diet and don't eat processed stuff so my idea of munchies might not jive with most LOL kokanee nuggets are a favorite of all my friends for finger food when we are hangin out but when I really get a hard on craving for true "munchies"
nothing beats a pack of 6 oz BC moose new York steaks seared for 8 minutes on a firey hot BBQ or Hot rock ;)
View Image

There goes the turkey killa killing again with the snacks. Damn man that sounds good right now