What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Seedbay legit now?

rolandomota

I'm thinking apple and lime I made these things f2 and I'm going to call it apple and lime kush now end of story

f-e

Mentor
Interesting history lesson V.Green
The Gorilla guys turned my order around quickly. If they're running the show I wouldn't expect any problems. Unless free beans annoy you.

TheDarkStorm

I will stand up and vouch for panic (part of the new management team)...the guys a down to earth, honest, hard working, helpful guy. If payments are going missing because people arnt registering and tracking post then really thats on them..as they took that risk...people should be aware that people in the mail system get to know if a certain place is getting mail with cash in and will look for this sort of unregisterd untracked mail....be safe and use your brain folks...protect yourselfs as much as you can..ther are other safe and instant means of paying..the new management team for the bou, the bay and real gorilla will do their part...these guys arnt about messing people about...their a good team who are trying to make a change and already have made huge strides and many positive changes for a better more efficient experience for anyone who gives them a go....and you can always get hold of panic here and on the site email..who im sure is always happy to help with any queries and to help reassure you that your experience with them will be nothing but a positive one....I have no affiliation with them but can say all this from my own experience and from my few times that ive spoke to panic through pm....he's a good guy.

tobedetermined

ICMag Supporter
Unless free beans annoy you.

I am glad that you brought this up because I am pissed. I wanted 10 seeds and I ended up with 30. I got a free pack from the breeder and Gorilla threw in a pack as well. Bastards. And as if that wasn't enough, they are all great seeds so I can't just throw them out or give them away. Problems. Problems. :smokeit:

f-e

Mentor
I am glad that you brought this up because I am pissed. I wanted 10 seeds and I ended up with 30. I got a free pack from the breeder and Gorilla threw in a pack as well. Bastards. And as if that wasn't enough, they are all great seeds so I can't just throw them out or give them away. Problems. Problems. :smokeit:

Absolutely. I give them a simple shopping list and a wod of cash, saying do what you can and I'm not interested in freebies. I knew stock level would change as my unexpected mail arrived and sure enough, half the bloody order was bigger packs than I asked for. I should really complain, but what if they send me more!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Interesting history lesson V.Green
The Gorilla guys turned my order around quickly. If they're running the show I wouldn't expect any problems. Unless free beans annoy you.

I will stand up and vouch for panic (part of the new management team)...the guys a down to earth, honest, hard working, helpful guy. If payments are going missing because people arnt registering and tracking post then really thats on them..as they took that risk...people should be aware that people in the mail system get to know if a certain place is getting mail with cash in and will look for this sort of unregisterd untracked mail....be safe and use your brain folks...protect yourselfs as much as you can..ther are other safe and instant means of paying..the new management team for the bou, the bay and real gorilla will do their part...these guys arnt about messing people about...their a good team who are trying to make a change and already have made huge strides and many positive changes for a better more efficient experience for anyone who gives them a go....and you can always get hold of panic here and on the site email..who im sure is always happy to help with any queries and to help reassure you that your experience with them will be nothing but a positive one....I have no affiliation with them but can say all this from my own experience and from my few times that ive spoke to panic through pm....he's a good guy.

Absolutely. I give them a simple shopping list and a wod of cash, saying do what you can and I'm not interested in freebies. I knew stock level would change as my unexpected mail arrived and sure enough, half the bloody order was bigger packs than I asked for. I should really complain, but what if they send me more!
To the OP, you got your answer! :)

Cheers Verdant... that does tie things together a bit.

I wasn't sure whether seedbay was still linked with the boutique or being run solo now, I still have a bit of catching up to do!

You look away for a year or two and everything is different!

Though, all seems to be different in a good way, I had noticed the Boutique had moved over to RealGorilla a while ago, glad to hear the bay is running smooth too... not great news for my seed/to do list, is getting more complicated by the day!

The PTG is one I was looking at actually, I remember the Pine Tar Kush being huge on here years ago, always wanted to try.

zachrockbadenof

I
You can't be much of a supporter of ICmag if you are flippantly telling people not to use seedbay without any real reason for it.
VG

1st i'll say i have ordered from seedbay many,many times, and all have arrived safe....BUT... that was years ago, prob 5-6-7yrs since my last order...

i read the post as the guy ordered 'twice' and the orders were not received... and he's asking if it's safe to order now - nothing more, nothing less..

and i'll end it with ... if the 'non-delivery' was the fault of seedbay, and the company is now up and running normally, shouldn't seedbay make amends for the past hiccup/s...

VerdantGreen

Mentor
ICMag Donor
That isn't really a question for me to answer.

I just took exception to Switcher, who has NEVER ordered from seedbay, answering a question about whether or not seedbay was reliable these days.

VG :tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Used them many times this year all been fine.

Yes, SeedBay is back! Perhaps if you have trepidation's, buy a strain or two from the IC Mag Server fund. WIN/WIN all the way around! Send registered, or birthday card/business envelope. Global International stamp if ordering from across the pond!

Principante8

Good to know that they're back on track so folks can support the site. Back in 2017 they got me for about $600. Haven't tried them again since.

vanilla dutch

I've never had an order lost, stolen, misplaced. But I will say once, only once I tried some super duper stealth on my end and the mail was returned to an address I no longer had access to an had to get a money order refund. 2006.my fault though. In other words if you got the funds to send just for added assurance send priority.its an extra 20-50 but for piece of mind it's worth it for these genetics from the boo ,bay and real gorilla seeds

Sub24ox7

Every order has come through and received in a little over a week.
picture.php

Sub24ox7

Because I make and take a lot oil I was out atm so I cut one of the smaller phenos a little early. The plant in the pic above though was a standout and smells strong like tires and funk with just a little fruit( the rest were only fruity but delicious smelling).
picture.php