What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedbay info...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I will post in here any seedbay information as we at RGS have the pleasure of running the new seedbay,.. until we are up an running smoothly again in seedbay sub forum I don’t want anyone missing out on information..

So we are in the final stages of the new seedbay website, the server will be moved early next week and we should be good to launch, we have gone 2 separate subscriptions...

1) Free subscription 50/50 for the lazy breeder/seller you send in stock to us , we deal with uploading pictures/information sale of the seeds , shipping, posting and payments ,
As before like many breeders know that was a 50/50 of all sales you will be able to log in see your dashboard keep track of orders and request payment from us monthly on sales you’ve made ...

2) The Active breeder subscription , this subscription will be £49.99 a month plus 10% of sales,.. to host your company via Seedbay you will have full control of what your uploading and selling and full access to the back end of the website in your category, ( like having your own functioning seed store) this will have to be verified by us and only reputable recommended breeders aloud..

Both these subscriptions will have auction and buy now or just straight seed pricing for those that just want to sell stock at a certain price, but also be aware with option 2 the Active Breeder WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SHIPPING OR MISSING PACKAGES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN DISPATCHED BY OURSELVES THAT IS BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PARTICULAR BREEDER, hence the reason for valid and verified reputable users ..

Hope that all sounds ok and let’s make seedbay great again..

EvergreenState

Congrats on getting Seedbay up and running again. I got my first seeds from Seedbay many years ago and was sad to see the decline.
I hope there will be no problems with overseas shipping. I'll give it a shot when you guys get going. Best of Luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts