What's new

seed crackdown

Japanfreakier

Veteran
What many of us predicted has happened. Just before the new year the police started cracking down on head shops that sell seeds and already 3~4 have cease to exist. It's only natural to assume the mail orders will be next so be careful and don't even think about it unless you have a safe place to sent them to.

G

dondake- by japanese famous okama

29800ikko.JPG

Last edited:
G

Sonnano kankei ne- by japanase famouse gay-nin....
I'm not going to post picture of him :)

Last edited:

highclasscandy

KY - 空気読めない  LOL  :wave:

@kaminotane
and, oh yes, post a picture of kojima, he's a real looker :)

Last edited:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
There's a reason the foreign stoners in Japan hate the Japanese stoners. They are about as wise as 14 year olds and say dumb shit like, "This grass smells green"

G

WTF? foreign stoners in Japan hate Japanese stoners?
I don't know your "foreign stoners," but they should be very mad
or maybe don't get the good herb...
If you are real stoner you should be shanty or peaceful person at least.
DON'T HATE ANYBODY! you are breaking the peace.

You think foreign stoners are cool and wise? Are you foreign wanna be or some?
Dude... you are not... you are absolutely NOT COOL.....
You should stop starting a thread like this....
I know you are realizing by now... this kind of thread creates nothing but unnecessary
fear, you just scare people.
INSTEAD you should make thread like
ex. share the idea about improvement of the new stealth shipping method.
ex. how to avoid police...

You don't understand the role of ICMG and seedbay,
they are for improving our cannabis community, right?
If you don't like it, just fade out.....
or you can contribute by sharing ideas and knowledge.

you should cure your negativeness in your heart.... eat mushroom or some....
or SMOKE GOOD WEED!

Japanfreakier

Veteran
kaminotane said:
nowadays you can smoke right front of Koban, small police office has about 2 officers,
and they can't notice the smell. .

And you should wise up. Japanese stoners suffer from invincibility syndrome and have a bad habit of underestimating police. Meanwhile arrests in Japan are on the rise and they are taking action against seed importing.

If you idiots want to ignore the advice that's your choice, but if you want to give people a false sense of safety go be an idiot at 2-channel.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I'll forget about the hate as soon as the stupid fuckers stop telling people shit that can get them arrested. The seed crackdown happened like I said it would and the arrests are up like I said they would be.

YOKOHAMA -- Three people, including the president of an imported goods retailer, have been arrested on suspicion of selling cannabis seeds, law enforcers said.

The three, including 33-year-old Rikiya Sakai, president of Antsu International in Osaka's Miyakojima-ku, were arrested on suspicion of aiding a violation of the Cannabis Control Law.

The company came under investigation after former members of Kanto Gakuin University's rugby club, who were arrested on suspicion of growing cannabis in their dormitory, told police that the seeds were bought through the company.

Investigators say the three were arrested for selling 20 cannabis seeds to a 26-year-old man living in Zama, Kanagawa Prefecture, for 47,600 yen, on about Nov. 3, 2007. Prefectural police also plan to investigate the three on suspicion of violating the Customs Law and the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law.

The company is suspected of selling cannabis seeds obtained in the Netherlands to a total of 182 people in 42 prefectures, according to police.

As far as scoring real genetics from Japan I don't know if they are still for sale but one internet site used to sell dosanko seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts