What's new

sealed verticle 2000 watts in 16 sqft stacked cool tubes

junior_grower

1000's because i decided i wanted the penetration into my dense canopy. I have thought about but never tried 3- 600's, maybe next grow in a few months.
Veg time is 6-8 weeks in DWC tubs. They got cleaned and trimmed so 4-6 stems are equal length and stature. They are 12"-24" inches depending on where they will end up in the room. After playing I have found certain slots need different plant shapes to fill out properly. Fim the apical, trim extra suckers. They get two separate, defoliation's, and a third on the vine trimming the ast few days before chop.

I essentially pull plants, vacuum out reservoir add pre-cleaned hydroton, (recycled) but I have found letting it dry out for a few weeks makes root removal easier so i rotate fill the reservoir. Then add plants and close the door. Turn around time is less than 3 hrs.

1000's because i decided i wanted the penetration into my dense canopy. I have thought about but never tried 3- 600's, maybe next grow in a few months.
Veg time is 6-8 weeks in DWC tubs. They got cleaned and trimmed so 4-6 stems are equal length and stature. They are 12"-24" inches depending on where they will end up in the room. After playing I have found certain slots need different plant shapes to fill out properly. Fim the apical, trim extra suckers. They get two separate, defoliation's, and a third on the vine trimming the ast few days before chop.

I essentially pull plants, vacuum out reservoir add pre-cleaned hydroton, (recycled) but I have found letting it dry out for a few weeks makes root removal easier so i rotate fill the reservoir. Then add plants and close the door. Turn around time is less than 3 hrs.

I see. You do have a very thick canopy. If you ended up making the switch to 3 600's would your strain selection change?

junior_grower

The strain choice took along time balancing, quality, yield and product value. I'm sure ill keep changing as patients ask for different strains. Right now I have a room 1/2 full of diesel, and 1/2 a mix of three strains, one being 100% sativa. These runs may hit my yield but there's only one way to know.

EastCoast710

hey man just a suggestion.. for vert with 2 bulbs.. they have a 60inch cooltube.. so u don't lose the middle part of light that gets blocked when using 2 cooltubes..

and CAP was hit or miss.. my flipbox from them hasn't had an issue..
but my flipflop from powerbox failed

EastCoast710

your hitting 6-7lbs of nice nugs with 2000w? damn. I think I'm going to setup my 5x5 tent into a fucking 2000w vertical to see what the fuck this shits about