What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scottish Cannabis Community

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
there is a group in Scotland that is using social media to bring people together and get a voice heard and promoting events
shortly we will have a section here for the group for those that don't like to use facebook etc

very soon we will be putting on our own events, and arrange transport to events further afield
last week some of the group came down to London for the Howard Marks show
and we arranged accommodation with friends which we hope to do a lot more of this type of activity's in the future

there will also be local meetings and get together's for like minded people
and a chance to share and learn, but more importantly get our voice heard

if you do use social media you can check us out on facebook

I

Irish_traveller

i would be interested in a section here as i dont use facebook

chapter38

Sounds good to me! I don't use fb either. I've written to my local cc (east Scotland) many times with no reply!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Good luck OP and friends, with the way politics are playing out at the moment you guys have the greatest chance of getting some legalisation going before those South of Hadrians wall.

JGP

Deffo interested in this type of stuff. Would of loved to have met Howard Marks as the film Mr Nice was epic ;-/-