What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Scott Family Farms

Charles-scott

Vendor
Scott Family Farms may be new to you, but they have a long history in producing some of the finest and highest-quality marijuana seed varieties available in North America.
From humble beginnings in the early Nineties, known then as Prairie Fire Seeds, The Scott Family Farm tradition grew from this and has been growing and improving ever since. They began with specialized cannabis seeds that were resistant to cold and especially useful for the cold northern climates. Prairie Fire Seeds became one of the first companies ever to cultivate and sell auto-flowering marijuana strains.
The next chapter of the Scott Family Farms tradition was the introduction of one of their most popular products, Reeferman Seeds. Charles Scott had a vision; he had the knowledge and experience to begin a new phase in the cultivation and development of cannabis plants and seeds. Charles knew that the traditional home of cannabis, Holland, was in a state of decline due to the inbreeding of a variety of different strains of cannabis over the two-three decades. This revolutionary development of new strains from places such as Egypt and China has led to a new level of cannabis growth.
With the announcement of Recreational Marijuana legalization in Canada as well as the exponential growth in medicinal marijuana across North America we have decided to bring all our brands and history under our tradition Scott Family Farms banner. The Scott Family Farms company represents integrity, honesty, and pride. We are proud of our traditions and heritage, and we will always be a family of farmers taking pride in the production of the best Landrace based marijuana genetics on Earth.
Scott Family Farmers have won some amazing awards around the globe. In 2004, they won 1st place in the High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam, with Love Potion #1 a first for Canada . In 2006, they won top strain at High Times Top 10 Strains of the Year with Willie Nelson. Again in 2009 at the High Times Top, 10 Strains of the Year with their BC Mango. They have won dozens of other awards with simply too many to list!
Charles has led many others from Barneys's farm to BC Bud depot to Cannabis Cup victories
Soon Scott Family farms will not only offer you the full lineup of great seeds that they have always produced, but also dry flowers, Hash, and other uniquely Canadian Cannabis products. Stay tuned, to see what exciting things Scott Family Farms are working on next!

Attachments

• scottfamily377.jpg
    scottfamily377.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 36

Charles-scott

Vendor
Finally we have our ducks all in a row folks our packaging the resurrection of the Prairie fire Label and our outdoor Auto flowering strains will all be shipped very soon !
With all the fakes too now people will know they are getting our actual work !

Happy new year !
Charles

Attachments

• pfmainlogo.jpg
    pfmainlogo.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 38

bigherb

The Haze bros Haze stock is something Id love for you to drop

It would be great to see willie Nelson n Love Potion two of the best strains I've smoked in Adam

I'm looking forward to the future , best wishes

1luvbigherb

rockymountainJ

Nice Charles, will be keeping up with this thread!! Thanks for all the info!! Been super helpful! Here's one of your creations... Wakeford 1.0. Love this flower!!

Attachments

• 20160108_204345.jpg
    20160108_204345.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 35

Gerardbutler79

The Haze bros Haze stock is something Id love for you to drop

It would be great to see willie Nelson n Love Potion two of the best strains I've smoked in Adam

I'm looking forward to the future , best wishes

1luvbigherb

I never knew Reef had stock of this. Hey Reef how would you compare the line you offered with Toms and Old Timers? I love haze

Last edited:

Golden Tree

Looking REALLY GOOD my friend....

Many good vibes to you and yours.....And I raise this joint to Scott Family Farms...

Rock on brother.....;)

Respects

GT

circadian clock

HAZE?

HAZE?

theres a couple videos on youtube that talk about haze. just look for jadakiss or styles p haze vs. sour theres a couple videos.

bigherb

I never knew Reef had stock of this. Hey Reef how would you compare the line you offered with Toms and Old Timers? I love haze

My reason for wanting Reefermans Haze bros Haze is several . But most of all the description

These post below were in response to me years ago

Hello the haze bro's or pure haze is a tall lanky pure sativa it has huge spaces between the internodes and stretches in a huge way .
No I do not know the haze bro's this strain was given to me by a old timer in Rotterdam that owns a greenhouse who has maintained it for many years since the mid 80's .
The smell is pretty much like cats piss and sandle wood .
The strain has never been hybridized and really still has lots of vigor for being so inbred I really don't know many generations it was inbred in holland .
RM

Folks have it in holland they just don't grow it because yields are low flowering times are very long , they get paid super high for SSH or nevils haze so why go through the trouble of growing a pure haze , also they stretch so much that they are hard to manage .
Rm

1luvbigherb

deach69

Hey Scott! I'm interested in some of your strains, I've found at The Balm Shelter. Where can I find some descriptions? Thanks :)

GHgirl

Hey Guys and Gals this is Mrs Reef he cant log on to the site , Please dont order from the Balm Shelter it was a local shop we gave a small amount of stock to last outdoor season for local growers they have no more stock the only Site that has Scott Family farm seeds bred by Charles Reeferman Scott. is seedbay .
The Reeferman Name actually violates the Cannabis Act fo Canada so things has to Change regardless , The name and Logo appeal to Children under the act , Anyone who has known us knows that we have always been Scott Family Farms for decades we had many many types of live Stock and poultry Charles was actually a Pig breeder for 15 years .
Thanks

Bubba Zanetti

"The Name was Chosen for no other reason than its directly from the Northern Tribal region of Pakistan as I have said before I was nearly killed in 2006 in Dahab Egypt , The name refers the fact that its what those bastards smoke .

Pakistan Northern Tribal Kush ? lets face it if you're not a Jihadi you don't live in that area.

I just harvested the latest pheno fully finished up no mould taste like pink kush but even more tongue coating goodness so resinous some plants are frosty on the surface others are just balls of resin.

This best describes the Jihad ."

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited: