What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

420PyRoS

2.0 but I have a feeling they're not coming. My order was sent after the initial orders were sent. So if not here by end of this week, they likely aren't.
Sorry to hear that.
I'm going to play it safe with the mailing with just a small order in a few weeks and hopefully this all resolved.

Cross my fingers you get that LP2.0, I want to see those grown :)

lowridersa

This is a recent post from Dave Scott.

"
Hey Friends orders seem to have been showing up after the CBSA delays , It appears they had huge volumes of back log and I am seeing messages daily letting me know stuff is landing .
Hey Anyone making a order Please only contact us directly at the posted email and we will provide you with payment options , I am weeks away from having Global shipping from a very skilled company wth more close to 20 years in the business I will try to wrap that up this week and post all the links so make access easy and fast ."

zSkeletoRz

Still no Love Potion.

I got these though.

Attachments

• 20230601_183744.jpg
    20230601_183744.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • 20230601_183750.jpg
    20230601_183750.jpg
    909.1 KB · Views: 76

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
wakeford 2.0 and pink kush have landed at my buddy's place. I'll go pick them up next time I'm down that way. He is sitting on a few packages for me so it will be soon. Glad these snuck thru before the "dan" issue and thanks to those who showed thier's landing. I took the risk with a small order and I'm good for now. Just thought i would check in as I was a skeptic that this was gonna end well.

zSkeletoRz

wakeford 2.0 and pink kush have landed at my buddy's place. I'll go pick them up next time I'm down that way. He is sitting on a few packages for me so it will be soon. Glad these snuck thru before the "dan" issue and thanks to those who showed thier's landing. I took the risk with a small order and I'm good for now. Just thought i would check in as I was a skeptic that this was gonna end well.
When did you order? My order was supposed to be sent April 5th or 6th and still hasn't arrived...

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
When did you order? My order was supposed to be sent April 5th or 6th and still hasn't arrived...
i'll ask my friend, he placed the order for me so I don't know exactly what the date was.
Charles messaged me about the discussion in the thread here a few weeks back and I called my friend and told him to place the order. I've had a lot going on over here ramping up for my greenhouse run and the weeks have been a blurrrrrrr hehehe

MrKushman247

Ordered months ago never got shit. I gave up thinking they are going to show up awhile ago. Have bought alot of seeds the last 5 years from all over the world.. even ordered from a few places after this order, every single one came in already.Worst seed buying experience I've ever had. Definitely won't be placing a second order

little-soldier

i made another order on May 17th with them and I’m already regretting it. Was supposed to be shipped the next week and now i gotta wait till mid june for the pack from Columbia to be sent. As for the other pack from Jamaica, Dan says it’s in Liberty and Charles hand now that liberty has not replied to his email inquiry about my order 🤦 and that he has no further information.

zSkeletoRz

i made another order on May 17th with them and I’m already regretting it. Was supposed to be shipped the next week and now i gotta wait till mid june for the pack from Columbia to be sent. As for the other pack from Jamaica, Dan says it’s in Liberty and Charles hand now that liberty has not replied to his email inquiry about my order 🤦 and that he has no further information.
Charles says he fired Dan

little-soldier

Just got news from Liberty, i got an apology and my package was sent from Jamaica yesterday. Now gotta wait and see if i get my seeds from Dan mid june when he comes to Canada, he is supposed to send them from Canada.
I’ll keep yàll posted

pissoffey

reeferman is a scammer, always has been and always will be.

i still remember his non-germing seeds that sold for big $$$ from his vault collection

Fuck that sucks dude. It’s like, maybe you get him on a good week and an order actually ships. Who knows? I did get mine in the end, but it took a loooong time. Then there’s always some kind of convoluted story or drama and it’s always changing. Like now Dan is gone? Weird stuff. And there seems to be a distinct lack of sympathy for the person waiting on something they paid for, like it’s always about how hard-done-by he is. I get a narcissistic vibe off of it.