What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
This is a PSA in case you missed my post in the Ultimate PK thread. Scott Family Farms is coming online to sell their own seeds - direct from their new farm in Jamaica. Charles and his crew have been busy growing, creating, re-creating etc etc. A selection of his seeds are available to buy now until Mar 15. They will ship a few days later for April germ. He is offering more strains than the packs he has on SeedBay and you can buy any # of seeds since I guess that they aren’t in their final packs yet. All details can be found on his site. scottfamily.farm

FYI – I am not affiliated, merely a fanboy. In full disclosure, I talked with Charles about an interview with Gypsy back in the fall and while he was very enthusiastic, we let him down at our end due the medical issues of crucial IC people.

zSkeletoRz

May be no need for alarm, but I ordered from this drop. I haven't received confirmation that my seeds were shipped. So I emailed Dan, at the same email we were corresponding through to make my order, asking if they've shipped or not. I have received no reply about my order since it being confirmed as paid.

I know others who have ordered and received confirmation that their order has shipped. So now I'm playing the waiting game to see if I get my seeds or not.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
May be no need for alarm, but I ordered from this drop. I haven't received confirmation that my seeds were shipped. So I emailed Dan, at the same email we were corresponding through to make my order, asking if they've shipped or not. I have received no reply about my order since it being confirmed as paid.

I know others who have ordered and received confirmation that their order has shipped. So now I'm playing the waiting game to see if I get my seeds or not.
How long as it been since you sent the money? Did you send cash or money order? You shouldn't have to wait very long.

zSkeletoRz

Order was marked as paid on the 15th of March, payment was made by EMT. A friend also ordered and received an email on the 21st saying his order shipped.

Dan said he would pack my order when he emailed saying he marked it as paid. But I never received the email saying my order shipped and no reply to the email i sent yet either.

I'm not sure how long regular mail from Jamaica to Canada will take. Very hopeful they arrive. Very hopeful for future orders.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
Like your friend, I received email that my order shipped as well.

Edit: Try logging into their site. I can see my order online.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i don't know if u will get your beans (i hope u will) - my comment was how the grow will turn out should u get the beans..unfulfilled... that was my feeling years ago after growing out a few diff beans from him....

zSkeletoRz

i don't know if u will get your beans (i hope u will) - my comment was how the grow will turn out should u get the beans..unfulfilled... that was my feeling years ago after growing out a few diff beans from him....
Damn. That's disheartening. I could have grabbed 3 packs from sacredcut for the money I sent to Dan.

Guess I chalk this up to a costly lesson and part ways with another breeder.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
to be fair - i think i bought '4' diff packs... his willie,asia girl, something cherry (maybe bomb) sucked, but 1 did find '1' sour diesel seed that was ok weed.... but thats a pretty disappointing ratio...

zSkeletoRz

to be fair - i think i bought '4' diff packs... his willie,asia girl, something cherry (maybe bomb) sucked, but 1 did find '1' sour diesel seed that was ok weed.... but thats a pretty disappointing ratio...
Yea, I stopped buying from joti because I had maybe 3 keepers from his blueberry, out of 25 seeds. Most of them hermed or mutated in weird ways. I didn't find his blue city diesel all that great.

Charles has a couple old school strains I've wanted for most of my life. Love Potion #1, Bazooka Joe, Red Congo...

I grabbed the Burning Bush just as a test to see how the order would go and because it would run well as a SOG in my tent and an easy outdoor plant.

Maybe things will turn out for the better. I don't think I'll be making future purchases based solely on the radio silence though.

Attachments

• 20230314_214459.jpg
    20230314_214459.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 154

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
Think my beans will show up?

My order wasn’t fulfilled until Wednesday 22 so maybe they are just taking frequent smoke breaks while they pick orders. Call Dan or text him. Or try the chat on their site. But do it Monday – during business hours – and try to sort it out. If they have your cash, they should honour your order but give them an honest chance.

You mentioned Burning Bush . . . I am setting up to grow some in my tent when I get it set up again after our just-finished paint and carpet reno. I got them as freebies from SeedBay with my UPK order. I haven’t grown any yet but I thought it was time.

zSkeletoRz

My order wasn’t fulfilled until Wednesday 22 so maybe they are just taking frequent smoke breaks while they pick orders. Call Dan or text him. Or try the chat on their site. But do it Monday – during business hours – and try to sort it out. If they have your cash, they should honour your order but give them an honest chance.

You mentioned Burning Bush . . . I am setting up to grow some in my tent when I get it set up again after our just-finished paint and carpet reno. I got them as freebies from SeedBay with my UPK order. I haven’t grown any yet but I thought it was time.
Appreciate the input. Burning Bush sounded like the perfect plant for tent run sog. I'm very hopeful everything arrives. I have 2 months before my current run is harvested, so no big hurry.

TheDarkStorm

Has charles been on the site here the last few days.... Ive been on his web site but couldn't get no way of contact...I thought he might want to know that there is a site called reeferman seeds that are listing his new stock... Not seen the site before, but maybe Charles can let us know if its one to steer clear of or if they are actually legit...

Also any chance of seeing the china white again.....and also the orange pekoe in pure form please.

zSkeletoRz

Has charles been on the site here the last few days.... Ive been on his web site but couldn't get no way of contact...I thought he might want to know that there is a site called reeferman seeds that are listing his new stock... Not seen the site before, but maybe Charles can let us know if its one to steer clear of or if they are actually legit...

Also any chance of seeing the china white again.....and also the orange pekoe in pure form please.
That's another scam site. This new one might be too. I've emailed Dan a second time about my order. I will text on Monday. If radio silence continues, I'm calling scam on this one too.