What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scoring in Lombardia around Milan area?

• Thread starter British_Bulldog
  • Start date
B

British_Bulldog

High all,

Although weed is semi-tolerated and widely used here in North Italia, for a foreigner it seems v. hard to get hold of anything (half decent). The park in Milan is the only place (also backed up by WeBeHigh website), but the quality is generally low - adulterated cheap hash.

Anyone got any tips per favore?

Preferably Milan/Como/North West Lombardy area.

Cheers!

G

well fi you are by lake como. you can travel like an hour or so north into switzerland and see if you can hook up in lugano. i know about 5 years ago a place called green moon sold nice and dank smoke for great prices in the store. they used to ahve stores in switzerland before they went crazy on the erb.. man you could even smoke freely their by the lake.. ahhh was dank super skunk.. other wise i only know of places in firenze. io non piace milano .

B

British_Bulldog

Hi MysterX,

Cheers for the reply - hmmm, it seems I've missed out on a great scene in Lugano - sounds awesome, especially with the lake being so great and picturesque! Damn the conservatives in Switzerland!

There are no shops in Lugano now unfortunately!

Firenze is quite a trek from here - is your info for good bud/hash, or the usual as per WeBeHigh website?

If for good bud/hash I would be interested & what sort of prices are they please?

Thanks!

G

well in firenze good moroc hash. piazza san spirito norte de l'arno. prices were good if your italian dont know about tourist. we got 8 grams for 40 euro. wasnt bad hash either it melted and all. but to be honest i ahve grower friends in italy so i get good smoke and ahsh when i am there anyways. good luck on the search

B

British_Bulldog

Hi MysterX,

Thanks for the heads up about the hash on the street in Firenze, much appreciated ;)

I'm neither Italiano or tourist - I'm British & live in Italy, but I know what you mean - they'll probably class me as a tourist, mai parlo Italiano abbastanza bene adesso.

I had great smoke in the UK and it's quite a shock going right down to schwag level! lol

Ciao e sta bene!

G

yeah not to much there unless your smoking good homegrown otherwise no mersh all ahsh...

B

British_Bulldog

Yeah I could do with some good homegrown right now - it's a real shame I can't do what you did a few years ago and go to Lugano and smoke some of that Swiss Super Skunk and Amsterdam Flame by the lake - would be cool!

I've read on WeBeHigh's site and in the "Ganja in Switzerland" thread in this forum that there's good stuff to be had in the likes of Zurich and Bern, etc, so I may well head up there to check things out.

frio

it's almost impossible to find QUALITY stuff from a street dealer in italy..

however, if you don't have any connections: go to Milan on wednesday nights (around 11pm) outside Mom Café in Viale Monte Nero and you'll be able to score from multiple dealers on the little hill. just ask somebody smoking a joint and they'll tell you who to ask, there's always a few of them.. even if there's nobody selling up there you can get some decent bud from the rasta guy selling beer abusively. cheers!

B

British_Bulldog

Hi and thanks for the great tip frio, much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Latest posts