Scnazzleberry #2: Ebb & Flow w/ Coco

Marshmello

*(The link in my sig is to the COCO Sub-Forum. The link is a mix of Schnazzleberry#2 & Fighting Buddah & I want to start individual threads for each as they are Indie/Sat respectively.)

I searched through the Seed List and after hours of reading, I made my choice....
I have smoked for over 25 years and have never personally smoked any of Chimera's gear. Ditto DJ Short.
I am a Novice grower and I hope I can do these beans proud.......
I am Disabled but, I have a friend that is teaching me to grow & helps Tremendously.
What Up SnakeStaxx? :joint: OPEN AN ACCOUNT HERE, HOMIE!...or at least gimme pix of your room to post. :dueling:

I am growing using a 3x3 E&F with coco in 1, 1.5 & 2gal. pots.
(*undecided still & current flower group will dictate size.)
Nutes: GH 3Part w/ Floralicscious Plus & Liq. Kool Bloom.
I called for the "Free Nutes" offered here>> http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=139722
The GH Rep is sending the FloraNova Series so, I will probably run that in flower.
The lights are a 4 T5 in Veg & a 6oohps for flower.

After receiving an order from The Bou in 5 days, I dropped the magic beans into a cup on the evening of 9/16.
There were only 9 beans in the pack, so that is what we started with. :joint:
(I also ordered the Fighting Buddah & there were 10 but, one was smashed so 9 of ea. is a sign from Ganj imo.):joint:
picture.php

I let them soak for appx. 18hrs.
picture.php

I then planted them into cups with straight B~Cuzz Coco out of the bag.
The beans were just under the surface and in four days looked like this:

picture.php

picture.php

I initially had the light(4bulb T5) too far away.:bashhead:
This in turn, caused some early stretching.

picture.php

My Homie hooked that up though with the ingenious use of some bamboo skewers...
picture.php

picture.php

The damage you see on the leaves was caused by an attack of thrips.
After searching the forums here and advice from the great community,
they were sprayed, thoroughly with Spinosad, and showed no ill effects of the thrip attack.

On 10/8 the babies were upgraded to bigger pots.
I buried the stems at varying depths because of the stretch....
:abduct:
(Those that are paying attention will notice that only 8 of the beans came through....the other, cracked & showed tail, just never broke the surface, RIP Lil' Bean.):joint:
picture.php

On 10/11 the plants were taking nicely to their new homes.
picture.php

On 10/15.......
Schnazzleberry #2:
picture.php

Group Shot.
picture.php

Schnazzleberry #2 #1
picture.php

Schnazzleberry #2 #1 Overhead

No particular reason that I picked #1, and all 8 are pictured in the Album. These plants are Beautiful...I can't really say much more than the pix, they speak for themselves......

Yesterday, before lights on, the Schnazzleberries are on the right side of the table with Pink dot tags, #'ed individually.
picture.php

Later in the afternoon.....

Schnazzleberry#2 Random, Top & Side.
picture.php

picture.php

A different Schnazzleberry, same views.
picture.php

picture.php

They have actually grown a bit more overnite & seeing the pix in one post vs. 7 pages is pretty kick ass imo.
I am hoping to find a couple different Mother's of diff pheno's.
According to the pictures....I should be able to do just that.:joint:

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Wow, nice lil grow you've got going on. I saw your seedlings stretching and thought: better tell him to lower the light. Scroll down further, and you've set em up with lil stakes. Noticed in that pic they seemed a lil over watered, thought about telling you. Scroll down and see they're way out of that stage and look healthy as hell. Really great job brother, can't even tell you're new at this. :D Your plants look as healthy as can be, hope you have a bountiful harvest and enjoy the smoke...i'm sure you will ;) Keep us updated.

Marshmello

GreenintheThumb~ :wave: Right On Bro! Thanks for stopping by....
I'm a Lucky MoFo to be getting the help I am outta the blocks.
I got to side-step some of the early trials and tribulations most go thru when starting.....hopefully, the Ganja Gods keep smiling on my garden.

Peace.

Marshmello

rev~ Those pix look GREAT! That room is sooo lush.
& that nuggie is lookin' :canabis:
Thanks for stopping in...I can't wait to taste the Schnazzleberries.

Sleepy~:wave: Thank-You...TBH it is 7 pages compiled to one post & I tend to wander & ramble so, it might not last too long.
:joint:

Here is a couple of pics I just clicked....
Group Shot
picture.php

3 diff shots of #6
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope everyone is doing well & smoking good. :joint:

Peace
.:Mello:.

G

Guest 18340

I love this strain so much that I went and popped the other half a pack. It's 4:39 in the morning and I'm burning some as I type, I'm fucking wasted! Everyone who smokes it says the same thing, the stone comes on fast and hard. Not a day time smoke bro, you've been warned:D
Any fems showing yet?

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Vendor
Nice lookin' plants 'mello... how tall do you want the babies to be when they finish?

-Chimera

Marshmello

reverev~ Right On Bro! I'm tryin' to have the Mile High smellin' like Schnazzleberries.:joint:
Hope you are well.

evlme2~ There were none this morning when I checked.....
talk about fucking anticipation!:fsu:
Good to hear the beans are dropped & gl with them Bro....more of the same, I'm sure.:joint:

Chimera~ Thank-You for stopping by my thread. :respect:
I hope I do your genetics proud.
My plan is to keep these bean plants as mothers.
I will have appx. 8' of head space for the ELITE.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Looking good! I have 9 of these on their 5th node right now, I broke a taproot.....grrrr....Yours a looky very good, will be a while before I can flower any of mine so I will be watching, keep us updated.

Marshmello

Responses & an Update.

Responses & an Update.

Nice show Marsh!

Weld~ :wave: Thank-You, Sir. Good to see you & I hope all is well Bro. Check your rep.
Thank-You again for everything.
Keep stockpiling that Good Karma...it's good for the rest of us.
.:peace:.

Looking good! I have 9 of these on their 5th node right now, I broke a taproot.....grrrr....Yours a looky very good, will be a while before I can flower any of mine so I will be watching, keep us updated.

PK~ Gracias, Amigo. The pic below is #6, I'm thinking a d00d because this plant is the Beast of the Table....my ladies will be getting some jizz from this fella. :joint:

11th, spitting the 12th as of today....the others are all 8 or more and man I tell ya what; I ain't never seen such pretty plants.
Stay Tuned.....it's gonna get trichey up in herrre.
:rasta:

mello this thread has me so exicited iam going to soak my last 4 seeds today peace

rev~ It has you so excited, you can't spell EXCITED! :yoinks:
Good Shit Bruddah! I will be watching & appreciate you keeping up with mine.
Peace & Smoke Good.....
.....we might need to have a "Smoking Report" session on the Schnazzle when the time comes.

And here we go with a group shot I snapped this morning and a few of #6.
This plant is just going, the, fuck, off.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It is probably just me...but I am thinking the veins look a little dark in these leaves.....if you see ANY issues, please say something & Thanks in advance.

Hope All is Well & You are Smoking Good.
:joint:
Peace

ps: This is what my backyard looks like this morning:
picture.php

:pumpkin:

G

Guest 18340

Holy shit 'mello! I'm sweating my ass of in 90+ degrees down here in Florida, I'll trade ya.
I think I said this in your other thread but I would clone them and put the moms into flower, they will stretch. No matter what you do just keep that in mind, that Schnazz tends to have a healthy stretch. Not as bad from clone though.
Yours look good, nothing to worry about that I can't see on my screen.

Marshmello

:pumpkin:HALLOWEEN BLIZZARD '09:pumpkin:

Pretty Crazy schitt indeed.....

Still no sex showing and the anticipation is kinda nice....
No Biggie as I'm in no hurry...I don't have anywhere's to go & when I do, it's usually a pretty slow process so...I wait. :drum:
Here's a few quick flicks from earlier today....
A group shot...9 Fighting Buddah in there as well....
picture.php

picture.php

#4 Fan next to bottle of peroxide...
picture.php

It is getting quite crowded and I am going to perform the Schnazzleberry Sacrifice to the weakest amongst them later today....
the others are more deserving of the lumens....
I am not looking forward to the horrific things which I will have to do.
I will probably be scarred for life.
Hope You All are well.

azad

Buzkashi
Wonderfull plants MELLO..Im smoking scnazleberry #1 has i type.i planted 3 seeds from a batch i got in 03.They showed sex at around 6 wks if i recall.smell nice during veg,even better dried cured,a real nice smoke,with a good high.A keeper in my garden for sure....azad