What's new

Scene in Ticino - CH - Switzerland?

• Thread starter British_Bulldog
  • Start date
B

British_Bulldog

High all,

Getting hold of any (good) herb or hash seems to be v.difficult in Ticino CH - Switzerland - anyone got any tips at all per favore?

I've read the WeBeHigh guide to Lugano, but what they suggest doesn't apply - the info was from 2005 and at that location there's no hash/herb.

Cheers!

PrimaNochta

Hard to find good swiss nugs in Ticino, I was about 10 min (by train) south of Lugano for a semester, and it was mostly ok outdoor. But the only hookups i met where locals, of my age. What you need to do is go to either Zuerich, Bern, or Biel/Bienne. Its harder to find it in Zuerich nowadays, but having stopped in Biel last spring break on the way to Chamonix, I KNOW that its still quite easily available in DISCRETE shops. :joint:

Grandad

About 8 years ago I was able to buy loads of outdoor and indoor in shops in many of the Swiss Cantons- Interlaken and Lugano, etc. Dont know about ticino. also- you were able to buy established cuttings for about €25 per.

Gather thats all changed now though. I'd say get to know someone- they did seem to like their erb when I was there!

Latest posts

Latest posts