What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sb bx1 lost in the abyss

darkhollo

Looks like my sour bubble beans are lost to "the man". My order left 10 days ago but no presents in the mailbox. Looks like they finally got one and unfortunately it was the most prized i've ordered yet. Hopefully there is just some hangup, but all other orders were extremely speedy. I guess I will continue to live vicariously through the grows on here.

-dh

G

guest3854

DH , give it a couple more days , sometimes it takes longer than expected . If they were lost , I'll make sure you get a pack to run .

Steele

Murphle

Me 2, I'm still waiting on Sb and a Blu sonja 2 pack I won. Waiting being the key word. I'll give it 30 days before I bother the cats @Seedbay. I know they are down to one for a while.

og dmc

They got my order of sb and ultrasonya. Got the letter today. There are several threads about orders being nabed today. I am pretty sad.

Last edited:

darkhollo

Same here. Safe addy got the letter two days ago and is pretty freaked out. Oh well. I can't believe they snagged the sour bubble, of all the orders to snag! Some customs guy is pretty happy right about now!

-dh

Grizz

Veteran
damn guys so sorry to here your troubles, my sour bubble took a extra week to get to me but they finally got here , germing 3 of the bubble and 4 of the ultimat sonja. When customs snag them what happens? I read you guys talking about a letter you recieved, do they pay you a visit or notify police in your area?

Murphle

Got the call from the safe addy today. Package from "cross the pond arrived" Woo-Hoo! I'd like to thank the grind house gang, and the SB cats. Even though they were on vacation, I still managed to get my order in a timely manner. Welp, I'm off to gaze longingly at my sourbub and Thunk seeds(added to my already huge collection). Thanx again y'all!! Stay green/safe/happy!!

G

guest3854

Murphle , happy to hear you got your order . Replacement packs will be mailed to SBay and doled out upon my approval to folks that received tha dreaded "green tape" .

Steele