What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Fernando lemon Kush

AlphaCentaury78

Cosmonauta cannabico 🚀
Ciao piacere di conoscerti. Lo strain che hai scelto mi attira moltissimo!
Comunque la prossima volta ti consiglio di non superare gli 11 lt indoor. 50 lt vanno bene per l’out.
A prescindere stai facendo un ottimo lavoro e hai delle cime niente male!
Complimenti!!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone, we have reached the 28th day of the photoperiod change now Donna Fernanda is all focused on putting on meat. The smells are now very strong and I had to mount the charcoal filter and Onagel, we said smells of lemon and lemon soda plus a touch of spice like black pepper makes me want to bite into a top ahahaha. View attachment 18728731 View attachment 18728733 View attachment 18728734 View attachment 18728735 View attachment 18728736
19D4CC23-509C-46F4-9BA9-EAC8660D9139.jpeg

spigolaro

Ciao piacere di conoscerti. Lo strain che hai scelto mi attira moltissimo!
Comunque la prossima volta ti consiglio di non superare gli 11 lt indoor. 50 lt vanno bene per l’out.
A prescindere stai facendo un ottimo lavoro e hai delle cime niente male!
Complimenti!!
Hello, I've been growing in 50 lt pots for 3 years now and I'm fine because I don't have much time to devote to plants and then I don't want to keep more plants at home and this is thanks to our absurd and restrictive laws, here people still go to jail for just a joint. I am very paranoid I know, but I live with my wife and she is already a saint to make me do this, I know that there is nothing wrong but go and explain it to the ignorant cops and mafia politicians. Before, I grew more plants but this didn't make me feel good, I was always paranoid and in short, it didn't make me feel comfortable and then even if you only have one plant, you can get good crops if everything is done well, forgive my English I'm using the translator.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello, I've been growing in 50 lt pots for 3 years now and I'm fine because I don't have much time to devote to plants and then I don't want to keep more plants at home and this is thanks to our absurd and restrictive laws, here people still go to jail for just a joint. I am very paranoid I know, but I live with my wife and she is already a saint to make me do this, I know that there is nothing wrong but go and explain it to the ignorant cops and mafia politicians. Before, I grew more plants but this didn't make me feel good, I was always paranoid and in short, it didn't make me feel comfortable and then even if you only have one plant, you can get good crops if everything is done well, forgive my English I'm using the translator.
Translator is doing well and i hear you on the laws one day here in the uk maybes we will get to be a little legal but i wont be holding my breath till then thats for sure but till then i wish you all the best in your future crops :tiphat:

spigolaro

Translator is doing well and i hear you on the laws one day here in the uk maybes we will get to be a little legal but i wont be holding my breath till then thats for sure but till then i wish you all the best in your future crops: tiphat:
Many thanks for the nice words, even I will not hold my breath and I go on as always in the face of politicians.

Stolen food

I take my sfv at over 74 days. Im interested in this strain . what strains make this up? I understand why lemon is in the steain name. The og.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent hybridization between two of our best elite clones coming from the USA. In the cross takes part a selected clone of San Fernando Valley OG Kush, characterized by a pleasant and complex scent, with strong presence of the lemony aroma coming from the Lemon Thai that takes part in the original OG Kush cross. The other elite clone that is involved in the cross is a Kosher Kush, another OG Kush genetic very appreciated in Los Angeles and nearby areas (California).

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Reactions: Gry

Stolen food

Kosher kush thats an old one ive never had the pleasure of meeting. Sfv is the best representation of lemon og-ness. Wish i could order from spain as im from the united states.

spigolaro

Good Sunday everyone, the cultivation is over Donna Fernanda was beheaded a few days ago at less than 7 weeks of flowering, this strain was quick to finish and the production was affected a little even if the grass is good and strong. I am very satisfied with the product even if it will take some time for a well done smoking report but the conditions are all there Grande strappo.
IMG_20220724_095032.jpg
IMG_20220724_095043.jpg
IMG_20220724_095100.jpg
IMG_20220724_095106.jpg
IMG_20220724_095139.jpg

spigolaro

Question for Tommy: Did you have any phenotypes in this strain that ended at 47 days of flowering like in my case? I examined the buds for a long time, many amber trichomes and then clearly it was clear that the plant had nothing more to give.

SweetApolo

Question for Tommy: Did you have any phenotypes in this strain that ended at 47 days of flowering like in my case? I examined the buds for a long time, many amber trichomes and then clearly it was clear that the plant had nothing more to give.

Hi buddy! :)

Yes, it is easy to find such fast phenotypes. Apart from that it also depends on the growing conditions.

For example, our F1 Fast Version's strains have a flowering period of 7 weeks on average.

Sweet smokes!
Apolo

spigolaro

Good evening, I can finally give my impressions on the now annoyed and embarrassed log. The herb has a very strong and aromatic smell reminds me of the Vics with hints of very ripe lemons with a spicy undertone. The full-bodied but not intrusive taste reflects more or less the same hints especially for the lemon. The high rises slowly and this could be deceiving but after the fourth, fifth puff it rises wrapping your head with heat and body muscles so as the first joint of the morning it can send less experienced smokers with low tolerance to thc into crisis, but also smokers. more persistent so be careful because in my opinion if you smoke too much in the day you can mess it up, better to smoke in the evening when you are quiet or in company,
IMG_20220808_162627.jpg
IMG_20220808_162637.jpg
IMG_20220808_162752.jpg