What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sam’s Ancestral Skunk

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Just found these at the back of the fridge from a while ago anyone interested hit me up , be good to get some diary’s going on these , I know there’s probably loads about the boards but something new be nice ..

33D73A4D-0AA5-4E79-BEB7-E9C2C400C69B.jpeg

I will be doing a germ test on these and will be up for sale , funds will go towards server fees ..

linde

Just found these at the back of the fridge from a while ago anyone interested hit me up , be good to get some diary’s going on these , I know there’s probably loads about the boards but something new be nice ..

View attachment 18799732

I will be doing a germ test on these and will be up for sale , funds will go towards server fees ..
How is the germination on those? I'd love to get my hands on a few of those for sure. I've been searching high and low for that old 80s cat piss smelling skunk.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you mean "Sam's sweet" ?

Looks dope. Thanks for sharing

mm

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
The germ rates are very low I tried a bunch in wet paper towels someone with some good germination experience would hopefully do a lot better with some other techniques

Anyone interested I can send a bunch out if you pay postage PM me

linde

Sparkling water with hydrogen peroxide and crank them up to 85°+ is best bet I find with old seeds. Tried gibberellic acid didn't seem to help.

TheDarkStorm

Do you mean "Sam's sweet" ?

Looks dope. Thanks for sharing

mm
You can go multiple directions with these. Ive seen fuel, diesel, spice, acrid and pleanty more. You can find very sativa types too, those when outcrossed to a different sativa type or mostly sativa hybrid will usualy come out looking like old extreme sativa landrace types. If a breeder puts in the work some good stuff can be done with these.

It’s really tempting. But, I’m limited to space, time, and energy to take on a bigger grow. This year’s seedlings are looking promising for a small grow and possibly making a few seeds.

alvin88

PM sent. I just set up a little side project guerilla grow and it would be awesome to get a few seeds to germ for it.

Reactions: Rgd

led05

Chasing The Present

View attachment 18799732

What’s up buddy; any ideas on seed original dates made?

Cheers

Reactions: Rgd

Latest posts

Latest posts