What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk

vanilla dutch

dog-food pheno this pheno was not like the others at all. it had this regular outdoor brick smell mixed with something you could say was kunk instead of skunk.also a slight ammonia catpiss smell when broken up. very resinous smelling cannabis when burning. no haze in this one. potency is less compared to the others but more functional not stony maybe sativa? i called this the dogfood pheno because its the closet thing i could describe the smell of the bud as. thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_150015_01.jpg
    IMG_20200608_150015_01.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

vanilla dutch

not sure how i feel about this last pheno.had a good buddy say it made his nose run and he just called it bad.it was different than the rest.not sure what to say about it other than maybe just not a keeper.but the skunk mixed with the ammonia catpiss smell was more pleasing than the one before.other people liked it but my one friends opinion mattered more.he just called it regular.which is probally a good description. regular but loud. maybe i should have let this one go longer it mite have been stronger but probally just genetics or ?. anyway thats all my smoke reports for SamSkunkmans (Original HazexSkunk) x skunk x(Original haze x skunk)

vanilla dutch

there was 3 more phenos. but i think i mustve smoked them without doing a smoke report.probally when my phone was getting fixed.sorry icmag.my bad

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
"ended up moving rite before harvest. no phone allowed in grow spot. hence no live shots. security risk"

Now I am seeing a benefit to the masons lodge...

chusss

thanks fot the reports vanilla

first of all i am surprised about how many phenos has this strain, i was thinking to try it next year, but what i never ever ever would expect is the effects, i tought that with that genetics on it this plant would give you a very high, cerebral, electric, talky, trippy and so on effect but you described it as much more stoned, at least in some phenos, is dissapointing, i always heard the amazing high of old sativas, seems that this dont fit with it

chusss

yes i know, but its supossed that this classic skunk genetic is 75% sativa itself, is not like the ones that you usually can find in the market nowdays wich have generally more indica traits, also i have seen some pictures of this ohaze x skunk from skukman and the look of the buds are sativaish thats why i wasnt expect this:

effects strong 2 grams had me asleep lethargic for a whole weekend.

Jayded

Even the 1st skunk 1's in the 80's had a very muddy and quite mongy buzz to them and it usually dominates in x's
.Skunk 1 isn't like a 75% haze.The lumbo used was a 10/12 week strain so not a long flowering haze type columbian and the mexican is supposed to be a quick flowerer as well.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
t first of all i am surprised about how many phenos has this strain, i was thinking to try it next year, but what i never ever ever would expect is the effects, i tought that with that genetics on it this plant would give you a very high, cerebral, electric, talky, trippy and so on effect but you described it as much more stoned, at least in some phenos, is dissapointing, i always heard the amazing high of old sativas, seems that this dont fit with it

be sure it doesn't fit it. skunkhaze is variety on its own, very strong. but it is not real haze, it is skunk with haze mask :D I think that the closest to real haze was skunkman´s hybrid with south indian.. maybe mexican x skunkhaze can fit? I dont know, didnt try that one. what you are looking for you need original haze crossed with another narrow leaf variety like zamal or mekong variety.. it is all haze then.. too bad not much info about that haze cross Jayded is talking about..

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Many years ago i made a cross of skunk / haze x zamaldelica, tried to sprout a seed, grew a male who showed sex in early / mid-October (which is very late here), a very nld plant, much more than both parents ... I lost almost all the pictures of this male ....
picture.php

vanilla dutch

trust me this strain is all haze.the only thing skunk about it was an undertone of the smell. its well explained that too much haze will have you on a couchlock of haze proportions.lol. there on seedbay under indoor regular.cultivators choice

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
trust me this strain is all haze.the only thing skunk about it was an undertone of the smell. its well explained that too much haze will have you on a couchlock of haze proportions.lol. there on seedbay under indoor regular.cultivators choice

if you smoke kushes, than skunkhaze could seem like all haze, but If you smoke real haze, you can smell a lot of skunk and effect is much muddier than at real haze.

vanilla dutch

these are not sams skunk haze.. these are real deal purple haze nugs

check out my albums and drop me a visitor message

Attachments

• 20200701_102655.jpg
    20200701_102655.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20200706_095952_700.jpg
    IMG_20200706_095952_700.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sorry man. that is maybe real "nyc uptown haze".. I dont know. I have never smoked it. looks like hybrid with ghani genetics, looks tasty. I am talking about real haze that is used in skunkhaze.. I doubt anybody would grow it for commercial purposes indoors

its well explained that too much haze will have you on a couchlock of haze proportions.lol.

yes that is how skunkhaze works, but not real haze, never get you down.. haze is changed a lot in process of hybridization especially with wld hybrids. I dont want to hijack thread, I just want to keep it clear. that there is difference in effect between skunkhaze and original haze. haze is not about smell.. there are plenty hybrids that smell like haze, yet it doesn't smoke like that.. original haze doesn't smell like frankies. never. wet basement funk? never..

vanilla dutch

i guess it depends on how far into haze youve gotten. i wasnt alive when original haze was made .only have smoked haze brothers purple mainly and sams .both are very similiar. one being the originator.

Latest posts

Latest posts